• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

4$ for 90 Day Envato Elements account with unlimited downloads | 40+ Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Babak @CyberDeviL

This thread seems misleading... i paid for 90 day membership and this man has no provision of 90 day membership... he has activated 30 days with envato FREE running offer...

so suppose if envato close that free offer tomorrow... this man will run away with all money for remaining 2 months...
(from buyers - who are purchasing for 3 months)...

He has no subscription of envato or nothing... all depends on ENVATO FREE OFFER..

He is fooling and completely misleading others... while he charges for 90 days.. but providing only for 30 days...

Please let us know..if its ok

@Babak @CyberDeviL

This thread seems misleading... i paid for 90 day membership and this man has no provision of 90 day membership... he has activated 30 days with envato FREE running offer...

so suppose if envato close that free offer tomorrow... this man will run away with all money for remaining 2 months...

He has no subscription of envato or nothing... all depends on ENVATO FREE OFFER..

He is fooling and completely misleading others... while he charges for 90 days.. but providing only for 30 days...

Please let us know..if its ok
@hexor bro look this please!

@Babak @CyberDeviL

This thread is misleading... i paid for 90 day membership and this man has no provision of 90 day membership... he has activated 30 days with envato running offer... so suppose if envato close that free offer tomorrow... this man will run away with all money foe remaining 2 months...

@Babak @CyberDeviL

**JUST ADVICE HIM TO REFUND TO ALL 90 DAYS PURCHASES CUSTOMERS ON PRORATA BASIS**

@hexor bro look this please!

Ok he has got some valid point. Did you explain him how you will upgrade his account for 90 days, before he purchased?

You should have told him you will upgrade his account every month.

Ok he has got some valid point. Did you explain him how you will upgrade his account for 90 days, before he purchased?

@hexor - he has no option.. he is selling for 90 days... i bought for 90 days... i got for 30 days... it simply means i dont get what i paid for... HE HAS NO SUBSCRIPTION WHATSOEVER...

I DID NOT GET WHAT I ORDERED...

JUST A QUESTION - IF ENVATO CLOSE THAT FREE OFFER TOMORROW... THEN WHAT??

bro if ypu able to check my conversation please check it ...i tell me i renew your account next 2 month , he say ok and also give feedback and also start giveaway with same account now 2nd day he suddenly told give me 90 day or refund my money if you dont want tell me at same time i refund your money but after using or getting account why i refund and please tell me where is my fault !

bro if ypu able to check my conversation please check it ...i tell me i renew your account next 2 month , he say ok and also give feedback and also start giveaway with same account now 2nd day he suddenly told give me 90 day or refund my money if you dont want tell me at same time i refund your money but after using or getting account why i refund and please tell me where is my fault !
JUST A QUESTION - IF ENVATO CLOSE THAT FREE OFFER TOMORROW... THEN WHAT??

Yes because i checked, you used the same offer i had used earlier...check my account...still the password is same...

Share a screenshot of this message

@hexor - kindly check attached screenshot...that i had used this offer just few days before...i checked it today that he again used the same offer but he sold for 90 days...

Attachments

• envato detail list orders.JPG
    envato detail list orders.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 18
bro that is my issue how i provide next month or how I renew each month am not forcing him to buy from me..if am not able to give i already mention I refund!

@hexor - see yourself ... he as no answer.... kindly advice

bro that is my issue how i provide next month or how I renew each month am not forcing him to buy from me..if am not able to give i already mention I refund!

@kandav , if he fails to deliver what he promises you will get your refund.

@MR A add this refund policy in the main post, to prevent future confusion

cc.png

see this if he has issue why he not told Tuesday why he create mess today ,there is no point how i give you account its only point its legit and work 30 days or as i told i renew each month then what issue

@kandav , if he fails to deliver what he promises you will get your refund.

@MR A add this refund policy in the main post, to prevent future confusion

i already deliver for 1 month and he pay 200 rs for 90 days already less and i already say him if you dont want i refund your 50 rs as i give you 1 month !

@
i already deliver for 1 month and he pay 200 rs for 90 days already less and i already say him if you dont want i refund your 50 rs as i give you 1 month !

First of all REMOVE MISLEADING CONTENT OF 90 DAYS OFFER...WHICH YOU CANT PROVIDE....

SECONDLY CLEARLY MENTION YOU DONT HAVE ANY ENVATO SUBSCRIPTION

THIRDLY MENTION THE REFUND POLICY

As I was mentioned by @kandav regarding "90 days duration" as per title which's actually 30 days , and nowhere it was clearly mentioned . . Beside if Envato stops the free giveaway , all is finished in name of 90 days . . . So, that's a valid point (I will take a note to refresh the rulesets on it) . .

Since quite misleading . . . THREAD PERMANENTLY TRASHED WITH WARNING ISSUED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock