• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
I do not sell to everyone there are some terms for it
Sorry but I missed your sales thread and requirements.

I didn't think I share things from the only babaito .... and for now, I only share things on

I kinda had enough with this threat. It's not your first time. And since you already have been warned 2 times and you still have active warning points it is time to say Bye bye.

Last edited:
Reactions: scripted
ok I will do the test and then inform you if everything went well! thanks ...
Hi, so I did the installation without success in obtaining the tracking data!
A has an error when connecting the database with the script, but I performed this task manually without problems!

oldnixk updated 66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] with a new update entry:

66Analytics v3.1 Nulled

Download 66Analytics v3.1 – Analytics & Session tracking [Extended License] Nulled Free
Update 3.1.0 - 6 December, 2020 Thanks To @antonioch11

• Implemented the ability to set the default theme style (light/dark) from the admin panel.
  • Implemented a filtering feature for the Account Payments page.
  • Implemented a filtering feature for the Websites page.
  • Implemented the Facebook register button on the Register page as well.
  • Fixed potential timezone...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installed, configured, and activated this nulled version but it's not tracking or recording on mine. Is it working on yours guys?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock