• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66transfer - Easy File Transfer Tool - PHP Script

66transfer - Easy File Transfer Tool - PHP Script v14.0.0 Untouched

No permission to download

Juniar

Babiato Lover
Apr 12, 2021
in /root
duckduckgo.com
Juniar submitted a new resource:

66Transfer 14.0.0 [UNTOUCHED] - 66Transfer

66Transfer 14.0.0 [UNTOUCHED]

File transfer software.​

Self-hosted, easy to use, lightweight and performant file transfer software, fully-featured built with privacy in mind.

• Share files via links or email

• Password protection & file encryption

• Advanced settings & analytics

• 5 notification integrations

Read more about this resource...

Great share bud. Is this Regular or Extended License version?

I don't have the script, I nulled the previous v14 version, but it is useless without the database, which can only be downloaded through Altum's API with a valid license.
are all of altums's product like this sir ? has anyone manaaged to completly nulled altum's product ?

are all of altums's product like this sir ? has anyone manaaged to completly nulled altum's product ?
I have babiato nulled versions from 05/2023 of 66tollkits, 66analytics, 66qrcode, 66biolinks and I did tested each one working. Maybe could be starting point of how to null new ones¿

I have babiato nulled versions from 05/2023 of 66tollkits, 66analytics, 66qrcode, 66biolinks and I did tested each one working. Maybe could be starting point of how to null new ones¿
The issue is not nulling the software, the issue is not having to recreate an entire database by checking and debugging code. Simply need an SQL dump of someone's install.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock