• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A big collection of copywriting books:)

Hi, Please Share whit me!
I have been looking for this for a long time...
I will use these books to complete my skills, deepening in an area where I still move with lead feet.

i want to learn because, im not good writing and in a futuro y want to have a blog of technology and marketing

I have a really big collection of top copywriting books that I've gathered over the years. Post in the comment why do you want to learn copywriting - this is mandatory if you want to receive the books. I want to give it to people who will actually read and use them not just gather more content:) Reps will be appreciated.
I really want to make people to understand my methods in a proper way, which i think copywriting will help, and alos i want to sell my methods to ppl out there via copywriritng
Let me know how will u send me the files

Hey absolute, appreciate you for sharing with everyone.

I'm fairly new to marketing, I just graduated from college a few months ago. One thing I realized they never taught us was how to write copy. We've written countless papers but never proper copy. So I'm looking for resources to fill this skill gap.

Cheers!

[QUOTE = "absoluto, postagem: 390817, membro: 93457"]
Eu tenho uma coleção realmente grande dos melhores livros de direitos autorais que reuni ao longo dos anos. Poste no comentário por que você quer aprender redação - isso é obrigatório se você deseja receber os livros. Eu quero dar às pessoas que irão realmente ler e usá-los, não apenas reunir mais conteúdo. Os :) representantes serão apreciados.
[/CITAR]
thanks

I have a really big collection of top copywriting books that I've gathered over the years. Post in the comment why do you want to learn copywriting - this is mandatory if you want to receive the books. I want to give it to people who will actually read and use them not just gather more content:) Reps will be appreciated.

Hi, I'm a marketer really finding my way to improve my copywriting skills. There are a lot of ebooks and courses with prices which I'm really cannot afford as I just started as a marketer. Thank you in advance

Hi, I'm interested. I sell cell phone accessories on my site, so I need to learn about good copywriting... Look at bellow for my site...

Reactions: filsduweb7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock