• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A Review Forum or Section for Babiato

WhiteFluffyPuppy

Babiato Lover
Sep 18, 2020
Planet Babiato
Dear admins,
I was wondering what you think about having a Review (including polling/voting) forum or section within Babiato where members can leave reviews about a plugin, theme, script, etc.

Some online reviews are biased and backed by the developers and are difficult to accept as the Truth.

Having a section for this will give everyone a more truthful, less biased assessment of digital assets, and help everyone make informed decisions about what to purchase.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply, and sorry for the late response. I've been meaning to reply but life happened (or maybe still happening). :)

I am aware of that rating feature you pointed out, but I felt it was more about users reviewing the null quality of the item and not providing detailed information on the item, unlike conversations in some threads.

Another idea the admin would consider is a compare or VS section for different things.
For example, I'm presently wondering which cache plugin to go with that would make a WP website load fastest, and I'm stuck. I could go to the Compare or Vs. section and list a couple of plugins that I've been looking at, e.g., WP Rocket, FlyingPress, etc., and even create a poll for people to vote on in that thread within that section.

As an aside, which WP cache plugin would you recommend? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock