• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acabado Theme from Income School

telugumirchy

Trusted Uploader
Aug 26, 2018
Could someone share the theme called "Acabado". It is from the income school team.

The existing thread here is not working,hence reaching out to others...

Thanks in advance

My account got deleted. I'll just share a dump of the function.php file I modified to null it. Just replace the code in function.php with the code from the pastebin link.

Then zip it all up, and install like any other theme and activate.

Then go to "Acabado Manager" and click on verfiy or check for updates. I cant remember what it said. Leave the email address field blank.

That should do it.

can anyone repupload please its ben deleted

I am not sure if I am allowed to upload, But I am trying to attach the file which I downloaded Earlier. Admin In case if there is any problem with the file feel free to delete it.

Attachments

• acabado.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 38
this is 1.1.9
its nulled or not i dont know
but its not redirecting to acabado manager
its giving this error
Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.
can someone please fix it

Attachments

• acabado.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Cenasdavida
@hotaks

I nulled it for you. Just install it like any other theme.

Then go to "Acabado Manager". Click on "activate" and just leave the email field blank.

Then refresh your browser and you should see a new section "Acabado Settings". From there you can do everything you need to.

Make sure you follow the "online tutorial" for the setup, there are a few things you need to do to get the most out of the theme.

I didn't check the rest of the plugin for backdoors or callbacks, I just nulled the subscription check. So I would recommend you have a quick look through the code and see if anything else is hidden.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• acabado (1).zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
this is 1.1.9
its nulled or not i dont know
but its not redirecting to acabado manager
its giving this error
Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.
can someone please fix it
@hotaks

I nulled it for you. Just install it like any other theme.

Then go to "Acabado Manager". Click on "activate" and just leave the email field blank.

Then refresh your browser and you should see a new section "Acabado Settings". From there you can do everything you need to.

Make sure you follow the "online tutorial" for the setup, there are a few things you need to do to get the most out of the theme.

I didn't check the rest of the plugin for backdoors or callbacks, I just nulled the subscription check. So I would recommend you have a quick look through the code and see if anything else is hidden.

Enjoy!

Do you have the lastest version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hujanoke
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock