• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application v4.0.26 P11

No permission to download
Are you getting error logs in browser console? Add them here too as that will help Nullmaster find the issues.

How can i update this? I tried to upload patch-4.0.22-p2, but that gives me an error - Undefined index: data. Wil il need to install thsi new version from zero?

It's not about trusting other devs. It's about you not getting a DMCA from the owner of the app for using a product that breaks the terms.

• Love
Reactions: Mr G
It's not about trusting other devs. It's about you not getting a DMCA from the owner of the app for using a product that breaks the terms.
Yes i know, i am testing it after successful i will purchase extend license from author,

Hello everyone!!

is anyone getting this error:
GeoIP error SQLite3::query(): Unable to prepare statement: 11, database disk image is malformed

When a link is added in the template maker and when link is clicked this error pops up on the next page. Is there a possible fix?

Hi, how can i update the version 4.0.21-p8 to version 4.0.22-p2. I have an email marketing active. I tried to upload just the update file, but get me an error

Cannot upgrade
Undefined index: data

If i put all files from de new version on the outdated version, it will work, without lose anything? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have setup Acelle Mail in shared bluehost wp server.
All sendmail and smtp test mail send successfully but campaign sending mail send but not recevied anywhere?

What's the issue in campaign settings.
If campaign test mail send then it's also delivered but capaign after send button it's not delivering to end user.

Fisrt I was try sendmail then smtp and all mail send but not delivered.

1. I have setup sending server client selection (Use own sending servers) and sendmail and smtp.
2. setup Bounce handlers (with own hosting credentials
3. Sending identity : Allow verifying user's own domains & Allow verifying user's own emails in send mail & SMTP
4. Sending identity : Client (Add my other domain name for which i want to send mail)
5. presently install in other main domain and add other domain as customers
6. Also verify Domain verification, SPF and DKIM Successful

Where is the mistake i am doing?

Please anyone here to help me....

Last edited:
Hi, how can i update the version 4.0.21-p8 to version 4.0.22-p2. I have an email marketing active. I tried to upload just the update file, but get me an error

Cannot upgrade
Undefined index: data

If i put all files from de new version on the outdated version, it will work, without lose anything? Thanks.

Change extension of upgrade file iside "upgrade" folder from .bin to .zip, then open with any ZIP application, and upload files from archive manually to the hosting via FTP...

Change extension of upgrade file iside "upgrade" folder from .bin to .zip, then open with any ZIP application, and upload files from archive manually to the hosting via FTP...
Thank you very much, i will do this.

Reactions: hapy
its nice script but its no customization in. i wanted to set up check email services before sending and then u have list of services to choose. all of them wants 50$ for checking couple of emails.

MailWizz is a lot better but a little bit complicated

its nice script but its no customization in. i wanted to set up check email services before sending and then u have list of services to choose. all of them wants 50$ for checking couple of emails.

MailWizz is a lot better but a little bit complicated
Have you already set up Mailwizz?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeghawi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock