• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ACF Frontend Form Element Pro

ACF Frontend Form Element Pro v3.18.17

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hi

I got the following error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting end of file in /home/itcbesrk/livingcaves.com/wp-content/plugins/acf-frontend-form-element-pro2/acf-ele-form.php on line 38

Kindly check and update

Got the following error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting end of file in /home/itcbesrk/livingcaves.com/wp-content/plugins/acf-frontend-form-element-pro2/acf-ele-form.php on line 38
disable other plugins and test it again please

This Plugin is not Working...tested more than 5 websites...issue in nulled code...

Babak updated ACF Frontend Form Element Pro with a new update entry:

ACF Frontend Form Element Pro v2.5.2 Nulled

Download ACF Frontend Form Element Pro v2.5.2 Nulled Free
= v2.5.2 =

* WARNING: this updates the database. Please back up your database before updating
* Restructured the fields selection so that all of the fields are in one place in the editor. Now you can reorder the fields
* Restructered the multi step option so that it is more similar to Elementor's multi step option
* Seperated confirm password and password strength check
* Added option to add content inside the form
* Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: BNew99 and JRGWxRxZ
Hi Babak,

We're getting the same error as previous version v2.4.19, it's not a matter related to others plugins, these are the same plugins activated with previous version v2.5.2 and it works. Could you check what is the problem?

Thank you my friend :cool:

Babak,

Thanks for the update, i'm still facing the same error message : "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting end of file in C:\xampp\htdocs\oceanwp\wp-content\plugins\acf-frontend-form-element-pro\acf-ele-form.php on line 38", no matter what.

I put back the previous version v2.5.2

Babak,

Thanks for the update, i'm still facing the same error message : "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting end of file in C:\xampp\htdocs\oceanwp\wp-content\plugins\acf-frontend-form-element-pro\acf-ele-form.php on line 38", no matter what.

please wait.

Babak,

fixed. 2.5.7

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock