• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS VS Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script

inliadev

Aug 7, 2020

Hello people from the BABIATO family

First of all, I wish you all a happy and many blessings.

I hereby present to you my concerns regarding these two electronic commerce SCRIPTS.

We have the famous Active eCommerce CMS and we also have one that is growing very well in terms of sales and features: Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script.

Hey, I already tested Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script, but I didn't have the chance to test and experience the Active eCommerce CMS functionalities.

I believe that many of you have already had the chance to test one or both of these.

Which is why I ask for your help, which of these e-commerce scripts is the best one to run a real serious project.

I ask for your help in this answer, and finally, if there is a better script than the ones you recommend, I would be grateful with your points of view of each one.

Thanks in advance for your time in helping me.

I would give it to Active e-commerce +

UI 👍
More features 👍
Has mobile app 👍
Features are sold separately 👎

Hello everyone, I'm testing modesty, but I still don't know which is the best storage method.

Modesy supports AMAZON S3, but the files on S3 must be publicly accessible for Modesy to work, so this means that clicking on images on the website, you can see the actual link of the image coming from AMAZON S3, which is not very ethical and safe.

Leaving the images and all the content to be stored on the server where Modesy is installed, after a long time the files become too many and making it difficult to migrate the site from one server to another. For example, if the storage is local, after about 8 or 10 years of existence, the amount of files will be a lot and you may need a more powerful server in terms of storage to be able to accommodate all the content of the site.

So I don't know what's best to do about storage

USE LOCAL STORAGE OR s3, I ask for your help so that I can test.

To finish saying that I already tested the S3
BUT THE LINKS ARE VISIBLE AND I DON'T LIKE THIS, I NEED MORE DATA PRIVACY

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock