• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Matrimonial CMS

Active Matrimonial CMS V5.0 UNTOUCHED

No permission to download
I will strongly recommend everyone to stay away from the useless files uploaded by White Devil.
The files have shown often to be buggy and non-working. See history.

Lately, he has started to password protect the files and demands you to have uploaded at least 9 (!!) unique resources here to get the password.

What is the point in "sharing" files that nobody can have other than to gain forum credit for himself?
And the rumors about selling via other channels are going.

This is nothing else than a lame, childish and pathetic way to behave and I must say I really wonder why he is allowed to act like this around here.
IMO, i agree with u bro but Its doesnt matter if op share with password or not, but lately babiato member will be out IF any resource here protect by password, this like private forum to sharing content.

Lets see babiato rules :
HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
this is important point at 2 and 4
2. Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.
4. Lots of community members always active in helping each other.

So that really can be op or another op sharing with password already create they own rules.
Peace ✌️

I can null this v3.0 release, I am a paid license for Active ecommerce and have nulled their products before

I will strongly recommend everyone to stay away from the useless files uploaded by White Devil.
The files have shown often to be buggy and non-working. See history.

Lately, he has started to password protect the files and demands you to have uploaded at least 9 (!!) unique resources here to get the password.

What is the point in "sharing" files that nobody can have other than to gain forum credit for himself?
And the rumors about selling via other channels are going.

This is nothing else than a lame, childish and pathetic way to behave and I must say I really wonder why he is allowed to act like this around here.

The files that I have received from @White Devil have been good. Nothing wrong with his shares. Yes he protects his resources with a password. So what, if you don't like it, go find the resource somewhere else. Rather than bitch and moan, why don't you just move on...Everything in this thread is free. No one is charging a dime for anything. Lame, childish and pathetic I don't think so.
IMO, i agree with u bro but Its doesnt matter if op share with password or not, but lately babiato member will be out IF any resource here protect by password, this like private forum to sharing content.

Lets see babiato rules :
HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
this is important point at 2 and 4
2. Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.
4. Lots of community members always active in helping each other.

So that really can be op or another op sharing with password already create they own rules.
Peace ✌️
There are other ways to contribute to this forum.. How about helping people out, or being a active member, and not just saying "thanks" or +1 or some other spammy messsage.

And did you notice the rule on passwords?

Reactions: White Devil
please null this.... or say where is the purchase key related controllers?
Matrimonial 3.x is new codebase (I believe they migrated from CI to Laravel framework)... I know the 2.8 codebase, but not familiar with 3.x

I had purchased Active ecommerce several months ago. In that script the author hides the call-home routine in a function. There are some obfuscated string variables located in the source files, which the routine decodes at runtime. One of the strings contain a gmail address and after decoding the script emails hosting related information to a that account. Several months ago I had created a comment/issue regarding this sneaky practice on codecanyon but never got any reply. Last time I checked the call-home code is still present on the latest version (v4.4 as of this writing) but I'm not sure if that function is invoked at runtime.

Anyways, I don't have access to matrimonial v3. If I could get my hands on the original code, then I could have a go at it (which is why I PM'd you earlier).

His obfuscation technique is very rudimentary. Anyone with very basic PHP knowledge can circumvent the purchase key verification.

For example, I do not understand why, with such a normal system, the developer did not make a selector for switching languages in the frontend!(((

Matrimonial 3.x is new codebase (I believe they migrated from CI to Laravel framework)... I know the 2.8 codebase, but not familiar with 3.x

I had purchased Active ecommerce several months ago. In that script the author hides the call-home routine in a function. There are some obfuscated string variables located in the source files, which the routine decodes at runtime. One of the strings contain a gmail address and after decoding the script emails hosting related information to a that account. Several months ago I had created a comment/issue regarding this sneaky practice on codecanyon but never got any reply. Last time I checked the call-home code is still present on the latest version (v4.4 as of this writing) but I'm not sure if that function is invoked at runtime.

Anyways, I don't have access to matrimonial v3. If I could get my hands on the original code, then I could have a go at it (which is why I PM'd you earlier).

His obfuscation technique is very rudimentary. Anyone with very basic PHP knowledge can circumvent the purchase key verification.
I like the way you think!)

Reactions: brass9
For example, I do not understand why, with such a normal system, the developer did not make a selector for switching languages in the frontend!(((
I can't comment on the v3.x code as I'm not familiar with it. But I had gone through active ecommerce cms extensively and skimmed over older versions of active matrimonial cms.

IMHO the developer is not what I'd consider highly skilled. In active ecommerce, I found same bits of repetitive code all over the place. The exact same code is in the frontend, then the admin backend, as well as the vendor backend and even in some of the plugins. The company probably employs some junior PHP devs who are not familiar with SOLID principles.

I did some heavy refactoring work on the active ecommerce CMS. The frontpage alone executes 50-60 repetitive database queries (some SQL statements are executed multiple times, and each time the database rows are thrown away). With some caching, I managed to bring the query count down to 2-3 queries. Overall, I found the entire ecommerce script to be horribly unoptimized with very little architectural forethought. (not to mention the silly little bugs here adn there) It felt like they had a list of features to implement and just dove right in and came up with some quick & dirty solutions so that they could tick off the kanban board or whatever internal checklist they maintain.

Reading through codes like the scripts from active-*, I feel like I've time-traveled back to late 90s. Modern frameworks like Symfony and Laravel enable developers to solve programming tasks elegantly. But it seems the devs from active have slept through the past half a decade and are unaware of the current trend.

• Haha
Reactions: NostraDamus
I can't comment on the v3.x code as I'm not familiar with it. But I had gone through active ecommerce cms extensively and skimmed over older versions of active matrimonial cms.

IMHO the developer is not what I'd consider highly skilled. In active ecommerce, I found same bits of repetitive code all over the place. The exact same code is in the frontend, then the admin backend, as well as the vendor backend and even in some of the plugins. The company probably employs some junior PHP devs who are not familiar with SOLID principles.

I did some heavy refactoring work on the active ecommerce CMS. The frontpage alone executes 50-60 repetitive database queries (some SQL statements are executed multiple times, and each time the database rows are thrown away). With some caching, I managed to bring the query count down to 2-3 queries. Overall, I found the entire ecommerce script to be horribly unoptimized with very little architectural forethought. (not to mention the silly little bugs here adn there) It felt like they had a list of features to implement and just dove right in and came up with some quick & dirty solutions so that they could tick off the kanban board or whatever internal checklist they maintain.

Reading through codes like the scripts from active-*, I feel like I've time-traveled back to late 90s. Modern frameworks like Symfony and Laravel enable developers to solve programming tasks elegantly. But it seems the devs from active have slept through the past half a decade and are unaware of the current trend.
I do not know what is under the hood of matrimonial now, taking into account the transition to laravel, but I think that active commerce is waiting for the same fate in terms of transition

i

issue is in v3.0 the authentication system is taking directly to activexone website.. and i am still searching all the controllers to find where is that line of code written.... but neither finding the link nor any obfuscated code... everything is clean, but output is different

Reactions: brass9

Sorry, i cant share the script with you. its against the group policy. for that be eligible as per rule.

i

issue is in v3.0 the authentication system is taking directly to activexone website.. and i am still searching all the controllers to find where is that line of code written.... but neither finding the link nor any obfuscated code... everything is clean, but output is different
I think you should go to @phpcore in pm

I guess it's base64_encoded value that's why you're not able to find the exact thing what you're expecting.
not even finding any obfuscated code here.... everything looks clean.... even i have checked the js files... still no luck..... where they have placed that function? must be somewhere inside code, from where they are redirecting it to their website.

White Devil updated Active Matrimonial CMS with a new update entry:

Active Matrimonial CMS

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REGURIED

3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

version : 3.1

New features & Fixed bugs-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Member...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: hunter0
can anyone kindly share the decryption key for mega drive for accessing this file?

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Dexter593

Joined 16 minutes ago

read terms and condition make a introduction post
and read my terms for download my recourses

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REGURIED

3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock