• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Workdesk CMS

Active Workdesk CMS V3.4.0

No permission to download
@gunjack Hello sir, thanks for actively participating in the forum. Can you please help me to NULL the latest version 1.6.
Thanks in advance =)

can anyone please provide active workdesk offline payment addon and active workdesk support ticket addon please.

You must add this script line :

public function step3($error = "") {
CoreComponentRepository::instantiateShopRepository();
if($error == ""){
return view('installation.step3');
}else {
return view('installation.step3', compact('error'));
}
}

on InstallController.php
thank you brother. is beatiful

its not in the WordPress categories it's on Codecayon scripts

I am bit confused at start. Just happy, first because i think this can be ported to WP but it's not right? This thread under WP not PHP Scripts CMS, although it's came from C0decany0n.
It should be bere and @Babak also put under WP plugin resource. No matter what. Love, Babiato.

And i have no problem with it.

Reactions: Babak
tuton012 updated Active Workdesk CMS with a new update entry:

V2.1

Clean Version Not Nulled

version: 2.1 (06/06/2022)

- Service section on the home page
- Service filter by category and name
- Only basic info is required for the new service
- Login as freelancer/client from admin panel
- Add newsletter feature
- Recharge wallet for freelancer/client from admin panel
- Projects/services/clients/freelancers share on social media
- Add email verification option in feature activation section
- Services and freelancers...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How to solve this issue V2.1 - I'm working to null this version and I'll share it soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-31 221750.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-31 221750.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 13
tuton012 updated Active Workdesk CMS with a new update entry:

V3.0.0

version: 3.0.0 (22/11/2022)

- Now there is a share button on the blog detail page so that readers can easily share individual posts on their preferred social media platforms.
- On the Service Detail Page, suggested services are now displayed
- Country and Hourly Rate options are added into Freelance listing page's filter section
- The filter position of the Project listing page now includes a price range option
- New Design included throughout all Frontend, Client panel and Freelance panel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I uploaded this script in my hosting, but its showing need purchase code, how to I use it ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock