• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AdBot - ChatGPT Open AI Android and iOS App

AdBot - ChatGPT Open AI Android and iOS App v4.1.0 UNTOUCHED

No permission to download

wxsiret

Trusted Uploader
Apr 24, 2019
Slovakia
fendier.eu
wxsiret submitted a new resource:

AdBot - ChatGPT Open AI Android and iOS App Untouched - AdBot - ChatGPT Open AI Android and iOS App

Inline (1).png
Download AdBot - ChatGPT Open AI Android and iOS App CodeCanyon 43160720
Zip password

AdBot is a highly popular AI-based program that people use for generating dialogues. The chatbot has a language-based model that the developer fine-tunes for human interaction in a conversational manner. It’s a simulated chatbot primarily designed for customer service; people use it for various other purposes. Using the...

Read more about this resource...

Do not try to duplicate such spam, there is no reason to disable this resource. They can be used in the project without any keys

hey am getting an error "stripe is not active" and the same for Paypal "Paypal is not active" when I click on stripe or paypal

I am not duplicating any spam.
Just mentioned a genuine concern.

It takes a lot of time to setup such an app, so after doing all the steps, if it gets stuck at activation, then that's an issue. So just clarifying it.
Do not try to duplicate such spam, there is no reason to disable this resource. They can be used in the project without any keys

I am not duplicating any spam.
Just mentioned a genuine concern.

It takes a lot of time to setup such an app, so after doing all the steps, if it gets stuck at activation, then that's an issue. So just clarifying it.
They are fully functional when you fully follow the documentation , they do not work because you do not have enough skills .

They are fully functional when you fully follow the documentation , they do not work because you do not have enough skills .
Oh lol. You don't need to get unnecessarily personal with me. My question will help other members too.
That's the most commonly asked question on most posts.
Keep your arrogance to yourself, I know the internet is free for everyone.

I have genuinely asked a question, haven't used any foul language or gotten personal with you.

Reactions: batmanbr
Oh lol. You don't need to get unnecessarily personal with me. My question will help other members too.
That's the most commonly asked question on most posts.
Keep your arrogance to yourself, I know the internet is free for everyone.

I have genuinely asked a question, haven't used any foul language or gotten personal with you.
The Internet is free, but those sharing these resources must purchase them for a fee to be able to share them for free. You haven't come across this resource and asked silly questions. I've looked it over and you've commented in the same way in other posts. It makes sense if you've tried this free resource and the question you're asking should be in case this code asks for a key.

Reactions: wxsiret
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock