Ads Manager 2 by Siropu 2.3.22

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CyberDeviL

Make Noise & Learn to Flee ☠
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
ALL RIGHT :)
Since many people demanded it here and the latest releases are nowhere available (at least for free) , I'm just holding this group buy for the following item Since I'm licensed XF user and possibly could provide other supports:​

INFO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Procedure:
Since the Ad Manager 2 plugin costs $50 ($49.99). I will just stop when I'll reach the target as follows:
  1. Either Team of 10 people with $5 (excluding taxes) , or
  2. Team of 17 people with $3 (excluding taxes).
Since don't find it minding it as a business, once the target of the item reaches (even if someone minds to pay additional) the group buy will stop, I will purchase & share to the payers . . .

REFUND: You are getting what is being sold officially with one year of update & some support.

PS: If someone already have the latest releases of it items then feel free to share & I'll instantly close this thread (even refunding all if any paid already) ...