• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adsense Notice: Copyrighted material (DMCA)

mrwp

Jun 14, 2022
Hello friends, I have a site where I share cracked software, and I received this message from Adsense:

Screenshot_5.png

I received this notice for 3 articles from now. When I change the link of the article the message disappears after one day.

My question now is if any of you faced this problem, how do you deal with it? I don't want to keep changing the links, can they disappear by themselves? Will this cause my account to be closed if such notices continue?

I see many old and similar sites to my site. Ads still appear on their sites. They certainly received hundreds of these notices. How can I keep up with things like them without closing my account?

my site visits are all organic and I do not use any bots for clicks or anything like that at all.

Thank you so much for any information♥️

Hello friends, I have a site where I share cracked software, and I received this message from Adsense:

Screenshot_5.png

I received this notice for 3 articles from now. When I change the link of the article the message disappears after one day.

My question now is if any of you faced this problem, how do you deal with it? I don't want to keep changing the links, can they disappear by themselves? Will this cause my account to be closed if such notices continue?

I see many old and similar sites to my site. Ads still appear on their sites. They certainly received hundreds of these notices. How can I keep up with things like them without closing my account?

my site visits are all organic and I do not use any bots for clicks or anything like that at all.

If its a page violation all that will happen is the ad on that page will not show anymore however if it's an account/policy violation then yes if you do not fix them you will lose your account

I have had my adsence for over 10 years and had lots of page violations
have a read over the article below

( Remember that only policy violations must be fixed. Publisher restrictions aren’t required changes, however content with publisher restrictions receive restricted ad serving. )

• Love
Reactions: yayataki and mrwp
If its a page violation all that will happen is the ad on that page will not show anymore however if it's an account/policy violation then yes if you do not fix them you will lose your account

I have had my adsence for over 10 years and had lots of page violations
have a read over the article below

( Remember that only policy violations must be fixed. Publisher restrictions aren’t required changes, however content with publisher restrictions receive restricted ad serving. )
Thank you for your reply. Only the page is restricted and not the account.

Reactions: Proxybunker

Screenshot_5.png

that 6 ads didnt want to advertise to your website because they notice you violate dmca. some people will not bother as long as they want to click their ads, some people will disagree and dont want their ads apears in your site. and that 6 ads will not appear in your site
you can request that you fix it. there is possibility you will get notice like this again. its just tug of war. its pretty easy to request to review it anyway.
you will not get banned by adsense if your request is rejected so feel free to send review.

can i ask you how much traffic you have how you do seo.
i already try to make crack software but the traffic is pitifull

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Fekkak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock