• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Custom Fields Pro  - Premium WordPress Plugin

Advanced Custom Fields Pro - WordPress Plugins v6.2.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Advanced Custom Fields Pro - WordPress Plugins with a new update entry:

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.12

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.12 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.8.12 = Release Date - 10 June 2020

* Fix - Improved string escaping in Select2 drop-downs to address XSS concerns.
* Fix - Fixed bug causing PHP error when updating the settings of a Checkbox field.
* Fix - Fixed bug causing WYSIWYG field to hide when toggling between Document and Block tabs within the Block editor.
* Fix - Fixed bug incorrectly validating the length of Text and Textarea field values that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak, NullMaster,

There is a new version out! v5.8.1.3. Could you update, please?

Thanks Guys (y)

Babak updated Advanced Custom Fields Pro - WordPress Plugins with a new update entry:

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.13

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.13 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.8.13 = *Release Date - 10 August 2020*

* Tweak - Added styling compatibility for WordPress 5.5.
* Fix - Implemented new `wp_filter_content_tags()` function in "acf_the_content" filter.
* i18n - Updated Arabic translation thanks to Karim Ramadan.

Has anyone tried this with Flothemes?

When I try to activate the plugin it gives me the following error

‘The ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) plugin was disabled to avoid conflicts with the Lyra theme’

I have to use it for Rank Math, otherwise I have to use Yoast which I don't really like

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.9.0

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.9.0 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.9.0 = Release Date - 17 August 2020

* Enhancement - New Field Groups admin.
* Added toolbar across all ACF admin pages.
* Added new table columns: Description, Key, Location, Local JSON.
* Added popup modal to review Local JSON changes before sync.
* Added visual representation of where Field Groups will appear.
* Added new help tab.
* Simplified layout.
* Enhancement - New ACF...

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.9.1

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.9.1 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= 5.9.1 =
*Release Date - 8 September 2020*

* Fix - Fixed guten-bug causing "Preview Post" button to publish changes.
* Fix - Fixed guten-bug causing JS errors when editing with Elementor or Beaver Builder.
* Fix - Fixed bug in Color Picker field causing JS error on front-end forms.
* Fix - Fixed bug in Post Taxonomy location rule causing incomplete list of rule choices.
* Fix - Reverted Local JSON "save to...

Seeing how ACF now labels bugs related to Gutenburg editor (guten-bug) I have a feeling they're not too happy with WP's block thingie... :ROFLMAO:
IKR, but gutenbug will keep pushing for the future of WP , specially for frontend developer with node.js framework thingy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock