• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce (Pro Version)

here is the untouched file for the last version...
can anyone null it?
or teach us how to null if it`s simple enough... :D

thanks!

Attachments

• advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro-version-2.2.3.zip
    274.1 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Patton
I nulled your 2.2.3 version :). It has fake license key, just install and should be good to use.
After activation used successfull but trying to deactivate above notification shows plugin deactivated but in plugin name below option still shows deactivate and not able to delete. can you fix. thank you

I realize that, after installing this plugin your wordpress getting so much slower. Not is like immediately but you can see after 2-3 days later..

I realize that, after installing this plugin your wordpress getting so much slower. Not is like immediately but you can see after 2-3 days later..
Plugin hasn't had any effects on my site that I'm aware of, also the code of the plugin is very lean so I doubt it is because of bloat.
It could be a hosting issue I suppose

Plugin hasn't had any effects on my site that I'm aware of, also the code of the plugin is very lean so I doubt it is because of bloat.
It could be a hosting issue I suppose

I can say I am running on my own server and It normally works like a charm (without this plugin), there is no limits on my site. And still after 4-5 days later I can see any page load takes 50seconds. But if I rename the folder of that plugin and fix it with old name (I mean disabling and reactivating it), the site works very well with this plugin. I couldnt understand why I am trying to dig in the codes but I cant find anything also I can see thats not rest api related.

Does anyone have access to the code snippets? Please forward the codes here:

@kangsheng can you contact developer ? site shows discountinued.
so this plugin will receive update or not
The site displays correctly for me. It seems to be some sort of blacklist or something. The "Site discontinued" appears when using normal Edge but when I go and use Incognito, it fixes itself.

When trying to upload file I get an error:
There has been a critical error on this website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock