• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Aiomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer & Editor, GPT-3 & GPT-4, ChatGPT ChatBot & AI Toolkit

Aiomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer & Editor, GPT-3 & GPT-4, ChatGPT ChatBot & AI Toolkit 1.9.6 Nulled

No permission to download
This is a trial version of the plugin. Automatic updates for this plugin are disabled. Please activate the plugin from below, so you can benefit of automatic updates for it!

Plugin registration failed!

This is a trial version of the plugin. Automatic updates for this plugin are disabled. Please activate the plugin from below, so you can benefit of automatic updates for it!
Download and install version 1.7.6, use any fake inputs to activate it. Finally you have just to upload and install the version 1.7.7

phpCore updated Aiomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer & Editor, GPT-3 & GPT-4, ChatGPT ChatBot & AI Toolkit with a new update entry:

Version 1.7.9 Release Date 2024-01-10

1. Added support for Google Gemini AI and Bison models
2. Added support for OpenRouter API, where you will be able to access over 75 different AI models
3. Made Anthropic Claude models freely available
4. Added a chatbot shortcode parameter to disable D-ID streaming: disable_streaming="on"
5. Added the [aicontent] shortcode also as a globally available WordPress shortcode (before it was usable only in prompts)

IF ASKED USE ANY FAKE PURCHASE KEY TO ACTIVATE THE PLUGIN

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: sherkumar1996
phpCore updated Aiomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer & Editor, GPT-3 & GPT-4, ChatGPT ChatBot & AI Toolkit with a new update entry:

Version 1.8.0 Release Date 2024-01-12

1. Added the ability to the AI Content Editor to automatically convert posts to audio/video (using text-to-speech or D-ID text-to-video) and automatically append it to the post content:
2. Added new OmniBlocks: Post to Pinterest, Post to Instagram, Post to Google My Business
3. Added new OmniBlock templates: RSS Feed Based Article, URL Scraping Based Article and SERP Search Based Article

IF ASKED USE ANY FAKE PURCHASE KEY TO ACTIVATE THE PLUGIN

Reactions: totem

Version 1.8.1 Release Date 2024-01-16

1. OmniBlocks now can save generated content to files, locally on your server's storage. Find them in the 'OmniBlocks Files' tab, from OmniBlocks menu
2. New OmniBlocks added: "Load From File" and "Save To File"
3. OmniBlock Files can be also uploaded to Cloud Storage, to: Amazon S3, Wasabi, CloudFlare R2, Digital Ocean Spaces, if you have the "Aiomatic Extension: Amazon S3 Storage" plugin active
4. AI model temperature can now be set to a maximum of 2 instead of 1
5. Fixed multiple...

Reactions: gdot
You keep posting a plugin that's not working and you refuse to respond to issues. Please stop posting fake plugin.
You're trying to provoke me to see my reaction, to see what I can do. Yes it is a fake plugin and I will continue to post it and I will not answer your questions. If you are looking for support, buy a license and ask the developer for your FAKE issue. Luckily I'm not in a bad mood otherwise you would already be on vacation.

ps: your next reply will determine your presence on Babiato

You keep posting a plugin that's not working and you refuse to respond to issues. Please stop posting fake plugin.

Nice words do not cost money. Be nice to people here; everyone helps voluntarily. Everyone has time to focus on other things. We should appreciate whatever support we get.

Trust me, this community has the most supportive people around. But we all have to be nice to the uploaders and plugin donors. Again, it does not cost money to be nice. It soothes your mind and also others.

Take care. God bless you, bro.

Version 1.8.2.1 Release Date 2024-01-19

1. Added the ability to create html files in OmniBlock File blocks
2. Improved RSS scraper and SERP scraper OmniBlocks: now they can scrape found links, limit character count of scraped data and parse the scraped data using an AI prompt (to analyze the scraped data)
3. Fixed OmniBlock displaying on low resolution devices
4. Fixed issues appearing in rule settings in some cases when assistants were selected
5. Fixed OmniBlock rule duplication
6. Improved OmniBlock shortcode buttons

IF...

Reactions: sherkumar1996
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock