• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Airtable Lifetime account (FREE) Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 5, 2018
Manila, Singapore, Dubai
Hello All,

Do this while it is possible :D it saves 200$ a year

Airtable.png

🏆
To get free airtable account:
1. Use VPN location Spain or Portugal
2. USE Yahoo.com email
👉
Sometimes you will get the message "You've been selected for the Creator plan". One of my account got it the other didn't.
👉
If you didn't get it then you have to delete your airtable account and keep trying.
👉
Keep trying, I got it on my 11th try.

Reply from Airtable: The Creator plan is a current experiment that gives a new solo user almost all of including blocks, without the usual time constraints of a Pro trial. Once the person adds collaborators to the Creator workspace, it morphs into a 30-day Pro trial, to experience the power of Airtable Pro with others. Once users are added to a workspace, all users will have 30 days of premium use before payment is required. If no collaborators above read-only are added, the Creator-plan (Pro features) will remain in effect indefinitely.*

*SO, do not add collaborators to keep your lifetime account

Delete the account and try again if that didnt work, might take couple of times.

Enjoy

Hello All,

Airtable.png

🏆
2. USE Yahoo.com email
👉
Sometimes you will get the message "You've been selected for the Creator plan". One of my account got it the other didn't.
👉
If you didn't get it then you have to delete your airtable account and keep trying.
👉

Reply from Airtable: The Creator plan is a current experiment that gives a new solo user almost all of including blocks, without the usual time constraints of a Pro trial. Once the person adds collaborators to the Creator workspace, it morphs into a 30-day Pro trial, to experience the power of Airtable Pro with others. Once users are added to a workspace, all users will have 30 days of premium use before payment is required. If no collaborators above read-only are added, the Creator-plan (Pro features) will remain in effect indefinitely.*

Delete the account and try again if that didnt work, might take couple of times.

Enjoy
Worked at the first attempt...
1603886924168.png

I got the Creator Plan at the first attempt. Can you tell me which plan I got from the below list? thanks for the share BTW

a.PNG

Reactions: Danz
Hello All,

Airtable.png

🏆
2. USE Yahoo.com email
👉
👉
👉

Enjoy
Worked on my first try as of October 28 2020. Thanks!

Attachments

• D31F4DF4-16D4-458C-87D6-8EE12B89B3C2.png
    D31F4DF4-16D4-458C-87D6-8EE12B89B3C2.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 49
Thank you buddy, got it from first try.

Just to add..works on my 2 signup using outlook.com & yahoo.com email. Gmail not working, will go to normal free plan.
Use Spain vpn on chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock