• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Alexhost wants your opinion

Which is your favorite logo (please vote conscientiously and honestly, feel free to leave feedback!

• 1º Option

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2º Option

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 3º Option

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 4º Option

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Alexhost is about to change the logo of the company. We want the users to vote with banner do you prefer?

We Alexhost - a webhosting company, want to update our logo and images and we want to ask for your honest opinion about following types we thought about .... [...] We gladly also accept your personal proposals if you have anything attractive or better.

alexhost-21.jpg

Please vote with honesty and if you want you can add your feedback and the reason why you choosed the logo, this is important to us and we love to receive feedback! Vote in poll :)

We want your opinion and your feedback which logo looks great or amazing! Please vote.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
Oh well, all these logos suck!!! No Offense intended. Just honest unbiased truth!!

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
I would get your money back as a 6 yr old kid could do better , but I guess your really just trying to promote your hosting and isn’t really charging the logo 😂

I tried to not be offensive otherwise I have a lot of things to say.
I just controlled myself after watching the logos.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
I tried to not be offensive otherwise I have a lot of things to say.
I just controlled myself after watching the logos.
The way I see it is no professional hosting would ever use one of them logo, let alone be happy if they paid a professional designer to make it for them , but It is an easy way to promote there hosting and get people talking about them

Like @Medw1311 said they don’t help the community at all and never have , they just comment on thread when people are looking for vps 🙂

Reactions: BaapJaan
Hi, Zer01ne.

Why you can't vote?

Obviously that logos have been designed by designer.
We only join all logos to ask the opinion, the quality of image is not great, but I can guarantee that they look better than in this image.

Why you tell that is bad?

Thanks for your feedback, did you liked 2# or you didn't liked the colors at all, do you think logo colors of icon should be other?

We appreciate if you vote in the poll :)

That kind of logos aren't good for us, since is a free service anyone can use that. That logos we posted are did from a designer. We are a company, unfortunately we can't use things like that.
I only liked the font used in #2, not the entire logo, if you improve it a little such as removing the icon in front of it first, then color and size change the Letter A or part of the words, you may have a more professional logo look. As it stands right now I do not like the entire logo #2.

i dont know this is good or no but maybe that is reference for you.

u can change a color

Attachments

• Picsart_23-01-04_20-51-35-998.jpg
    Picsart_23-01-04_20-51-35-998.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Picsart_23-01-04_20-24-00-495.jpg
    Picsart_23-01-04_20-24-00-495.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Picsart_23-01-04_20-22-47-293.jpg
    Picsart_23-01-04_20-22-47-293.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 12
1 giveaway in 3 years 😂

it don’t bother me what you do , it was just very suspicious a so called professional hosting company would pay for and use a very very poor logo , it don’t make sense

The logos really do look like a kid made them in school as a practice , if they were 3d with smart graphics , high popping colours , something that would help or make your website standout then that would be very different, you really can’t blame people for thinking the way they have and it’s not just me , when you use such poor design and then told people they was made professionally

Happy new yr to you 🙂

No offense but more than half of designers offering paid services have the mind of 1st grade regarding design. We can make a test going to upwork, freelancer or whatever freelance site and start a contest of a logo design and you'll see that I am right. There are really few that really rise to a pro standard (if there's one). Also, in most of the cases, there's a lack of inspiration or hard work, just taking something similar (as business) seen somewhere else and just adjust to the name.

Regarding what alexhost did for babiato there are very few to know that for more than half year they hosted the DMCA server for some files that were quickly reported. Without any fees. But that was not disclosed on my humble demand.

And they did ask for guidance and permission before starting this thread and that was exactly their concern from the beginning: how to do it genuinely without looking that they are promoting anything. I personally consider it is a genuine and legit question to ask for feedback and proposals. Thinking that if someone comes with a better idea then a babiato member will be awarded with the design (and more than sure not for free).

And everyone has it's own pick on design. It's quite subjective as we all don't like the same things and colors. If is a must of the 4 I would choose option 2 but just for the icon (tho is more related to a hardware business as it might represent a processor and pins). I would go with alexmisaila's version with few changes (I would rearrange the 3 dots to represent the intersections of letter A, rotate it 90 degrees to right and change the colors, also changing the colors of A lines) for the icon. For text I would use asyifa second version.

Have a happy new year.

Just messing around for 30min :geek:

alexhosting_xsz-04.jpg alexhosting_xsz-05.jpg
@alexhost go with one of these. I like the orange/black one a little more. The font is a lot better than the ones suggested. It's simple.

KISS: (Keep It Simple Stupid)
This is a concept which Chris Do from the famous design brand TheFutur discusses a lot. I occasionally listen to his podcast and watch his videos and you may want to consider it too just to learn his design process.

If you want to use a logo from the ones which you purchased I would suggest number 3 but use the lettering of what @xsz made.

Reactions: xsz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock