• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All-in-One Directory Solution For BuddyBoss Community (with ACF) = Spaces Engine!?

Ive tested an earlier version, very promising. Has had good dev and integration since, would like to get updated version...
They do a 10site license which is not much more than single license.

Ive tested an earlier version, very promising. Has had good dev and integration since, would like to get updated version...
They do a 10site license which is not much more than single license.
Feel like going half?

Version 1.1.5

Here's an earlier release. Still fairly recent...
Its clean, no license needed, just install and works fine.
Got direct form the company. Wont update as need license for that but its good for getting an idea what you can do with it...

Theyre constantly developing it and integrating with more plugins to extend features.
Im testing it atm on a few different builds, will be purchasing for launch as the new features coming out are worth it for my needs :)

Attachments

• spaces(2).zip
    855.5 KB · Views: 27
Yeahhhhh 3 persons. Lets stay in contact. Maybe we can get 6/7 people.

I was searching on fiverr, eBay and tried the SE FB Group but Theres no one with a license to Share….

Maybe we got it this way….

Will u guys be in with 60€ each? Then i would by the license….. the chance for a nulled Version or ten Users is low.

Reactions: Jonlo
WBcom just released this plugin, similar kinda thing but much cheaper...
I Saw it 2 days ago. Demo doesnt work Fine and the technical Part and Look is Not so good. If u are fit CSS its okay, but all over Spacesengine is my Choice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock