• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Migration Unlimited Extension

All In One Migration Unlimited Extension v2.56

No permission to download
All-in-One WP Migration S3 Client Extension v1.40
All-in-One WP Migration URL Extension v2.65
All-in-One WP Migration Google Drive Extension v2.82
All-in-One WP Migration Multisite Extension v4.32
All-in-One WP Migration OneDrive Extension v1.69

Attachments

• all-in-one-wp-migration-b2-extension-1.45.zip
    482 KB · Views: 82
  • all-in-one-wp-migration-ftp-extension-2.78.zip
    634.9 KB · Views: 122
  • all-in-one-wp-migration-gdrive-extension-2.82.zip
    621.3 KB · Views: 401
  • all-in-one-wp-migration-multisite-extension-4.32.zip
    372.9 KB · Views: 163
  • all-in-one-wp-migration-onedrive-extension-1.69.zip
    540.2 KB · Views: 152
  • all-in-one-wp-migration-s3-client-extension-1.40.zip
    397.4 KB · Views: 84
  • all-in-one-wp-migration-url-extension-2.65.zip
    334.1 KB · Views: 182
It's incredible, @Babak!

Reactions: Babak
OneDrive ext : linking account - {"message":"You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. The license installed on your extension is likely non-genuine or pirated. For assistance, contact us at <a href=\"mailto:[email protected]\">[email protected]</a>."}

Thank you

Reactions: Babak
OneDrive ext : linking account - {"message":"You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. The license installed on your extension is likely non-genuine or pirated. For assistance, contact us at <a href=\"mailto:[email protected]\">[email protected]</a>."}
In my experienced that if you installed newer version than 1.58 it will show you counterfeiting with copyrights.
Solution: Install version 1.58 and login Onedrive, after that install newer version like 1.67, 1.69.
It work for me, you can give it a try.

Attachments

• all-in-one-wp-migration-onedrive-extension_1.58_old first.zip
    363.3 KB · Views: 117
In my experienced that if you installed newer version than 1.58 it will show you counterfeiting with copyrights.
Solution: Install version 1.58 and login Onedrive, after that install newer version like 1.67, 1.69.
Seriously, thanks for the help, I will do exact as you said... And thanks for going above & beyond, supplying the plugin.

Thank you very much... this worked.. :)

You can also export the rows of the database of an installation where it is already working and activated, then the imports in the new site and install the plugin and voila

There is no need to install old versions and then update

Search for: ai1wmge_gdrive value keys

Amazing work fixxed it by installing google driver older version and update after thanks :)

Last edited:
Hello, guys!
Do anyone have the "Direct Extension" addon?

Thank you!

Reactions: nordfrog
Most extensions triggers, which older version of the extension should be installed and then connected for gdrive, onedrive dropbox etc before updating to latest version?

Maybe add this in the main tab to download these old versions first and then you can update and replace.

Tried to find in this thread but can't find the older versions for all extensions. Tried an old version without success same message. How do we get rid of this message and make it work?

Code:
{"message":"You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. The license installed on your extension is likely non-genuine or pirated. For assistance, contact us at <a href=\"mailto:[email protected]\">[email protected]</a>."}

Last edited:
Most extensions triggers, which older version of the extension should be installed and then connected for gdrive, onedrive dropbox etc before updating to latest version?

Maybe add this in the main tab to download these old versions first and then you can update and replace.

Tried to find in this thread but can't find the older versions for all extensions. Tried an old version without success same message. How do we get rid of this message and make it work?

Code:
{"message":"You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. The license installed on your extension is likely non-genuine or pirated. For assistance, contact us at <a href=\"mailto:[email protected]\">[email protected]</a>."}

Also you can import db rows from a site with the extension working, to a new site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock