• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Android News App

Android News App v5.2.0

No permission to download
1661332876533.png
nulled, but still testing
Hello guys.
I would like to know what you guys did or what you put in the purchase code, as I just downloaded the file here on the forum, but it's not null. Has anyone managed to go ahead and have the null file?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Danields
Can you show me the error ?
Have you followed the all steps as per documentation ?
I am using this and did not faced any problem

I will explain
I installed admin panel and android app, all step i followed and app run smooth but on splash screen i get error that whoops you have invalid license key blalala, i change some codes on splash activity, after i run app but app showing the content from the author Solodroid server content not my admin panel, after i realize that i haven't changed the api key on admin panel and android app, i change both, after running app i see my content but 2nd time i open app i still seeing author server content not my server

I will explain
I installed admin panel and android app, all step i followed and app run smooth but on splash screen i get error that whoops you have invalid license key blalala, i change some codes on splash activity, after i run app but app showing the content from the author Solodroid server content not my admin panel, after i realize that i haven't changed the api key on admin panel and android app, i change both, after running app i see my content but 2nd time i open app i still seeing author server content not my server
@therainbow
I just generated the apk and it's working perfectly, wonderfully well. Did you create the file in Firebase with your app id and replace it in Android Studio? After that, just enter the applicationId (Package Name) and click to generate the Server Key and Rest Api Key and replace in Android Studio as the documentation explains. Here is the image of my app.

Attachments

• app.jpg
    app.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: therainbow
@therainbow
I just generated the apk and it's working perfectly, wonderfully well. Did you create the file in Firebase with your app id and replace it in Android Studio? After that, just enter the applicationId (Package Name) and click to generate the Server Key and Rest Api Key and replace in Android Studio as the documentation explains. Here is the image of my app.
Yes i follow all step as the documentation explained, could you please tell which line you have changed on activity splash screen? Maybe i comment wrong code on activity splash

Reactions: Android-Developer
Yes i follow all step as the documentation explained, could you please tell which line you have changed on activity splash screen? Maybe i comment wrong code on activity splash
In CONFIG >>> APPCONFIG

The lines I changed are: //your Server Key obtained from the admin panel
public static final String SERVER_KEY = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX";

//your Rest API Key obtained from the admin panel
public static final String REST_API_KEY = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";

Lines 6 and 9 respectively. The quotes remain and the code generated in the admin panel in the APPS option, after including IDAPLICATION and generating the two codes.

In CONFIG >>> APPCONFIG

The lines I changed are: //your Server Key obtained from the admin panel
public static final String SERVER_KEY = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX";

//your Rest API Key obtained from the admin panel
public static final String REST_API_KEY = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";

Lines 6 and 9 respectively. The quotes remain and the code generated in the admin panel in the APPS option, after including IDAPLICATION and generating the two codes.
I generate again and again key but still seeing this page even i uploaded new content on server side.

Screenshot_20220827-052920.jpg

I generate again and again key but still seeing this page even i uploaded new content on server side.

Screenshot_20220827-052920.jpg
And there in firebase, you generated the file with the name of your app's id, correct?

I changed the id of the app, because I will put it on the playstore.

What I did was this, I changed the name of the app id.

I went to firebase, created the file with the name of the id of my app.

Replaces the existing Google-Services.json file with the firebase generated file with new app id.

I went to the admin panel, entered the app id name as registered in firebase, click to generate the Server Key and Rest API Key

I copied the Server Key and Rest API Key codes from the admin panel and went to Android Studio in Config >>> AppConfig and inserted the codes in the respective lines

I generated the apk and it worked.

So you've already entered new news and it doesn't appear in the app, right? But strange because if you are changing Server Key and Rest API Key in Android Studio, it shouldn't point to developer test server.

Yes, i create project on firebase 5times and 5times i replace with Googleserverces.json file..
Not effected

Yes, i create project on firebase 5times and 5times i replace with Googleserverces.json file..
Not effected
very strange it doesn't work. Not the possibility to have a demo version installed on your device? Like, delete the Keys (android studio) and generate the apk and see what happens, nothing or algim error should appear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock