• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Android Online Radio

Android Online Radio 16 September 21

No permission to download
Hi there,Please can ChintanBhat check this error out in the android app source code where it tells me this error in the screenshot and when I press try again it still tells me the same error moreover,I've changed the server URL in both the server and the source code in android studio and I've installed the files in the zip that you provided succsesfully and its working the only error is this error.Can you please null this as I really want this source code to give it to my younger brother as a gift to him but I don't have its money as I'm from a third world country.Please null this.You'll be a big help to me!Thank you in advance!!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    20.5 KB · Views: 37
It will be replaced soon. Be patient

Download link updated. From now on this resource will be delivered by @LicenseBot with following requirements:
- At least 1 day old account
- At least 10 posts from which one mandatory in Introductions section
- At least 3 reaction score

Please follow the guidelines from download link.

Reactions: max9183 and kingcib
Hi. Thanks for sharing. I made all the settings too but I'm getting Server Error(err server) mistake.

Thank for all job you do, but it doesn't resolve problem because list stations and category not load.

My solution is to add in Homefragment, this method : loadHome(); before return rootView;

1615164677806.png

Reactions: Mr G
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock