• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

anyone has business paypal?

rasel.

Trusted Uploader
Oct 12, 2020
NoWhere
Hello, anyome have business paypal account?
i don't have business paypal account, so my client will pay me via goods and service, you just recive the $ and send pe BTC, USDT, Payoneer, Perfect Money, i mean exchange.

if anyone able please let me know.
Thanks

I don’t think anyone is willing to risk they business account.

Reactions: bobsmith
Hello, anyome have business paypal account?
i don't have business paypal account, so my client will pay me via goods and service, you just recive the $ and send pe BTC, USDT, Payoneer, Perfect Money, i mean exchange.

if anyone able please let me know.
Thanks
How much per month are you receiving and what's the amount you pay the one who's going to risk his bussines account?

It's not safe, at last only we will suffer with this ( the paypal owner, mods and admin ).
Unnecessary reports and disputes will be the final result. It's better to close this thread for others safety. :)

Reactions: rasel. and ukgamer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock