• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anyone heard of Student Coin? They are doing ICO right now

diocane

Apr 8, 2020
Hello guys

Dunno if any of you know or heard about the Student Coin. Anyways I am going to explain as I understand this.

The aim of the project is to put the tokens and blockchain into the mainstream- Student Coin is a first platform that allows to perform the wide-scale tokenization for people, organizations, corporations, startups and decentralized finances (DeFi). The wide-scale tokenization is a process that needs an easy-to-use and universal ecosystem that is constructed by the Student Coin. With the STC ecosystem everyone will be able to easily create any kind of token and develop it in the long run. Student Coin will allow for tokenizing people, firms and organizations, as well as, manage token utilities, perform crowdfunding and easily list new projects.

University is an environment for innovation, new technology research, and the source of great ideas. Moreover, universities around the world are now more connected than ever before and have a lot of external value transfers. Finally, the global educational market is one of the fastest-growing sectors, creating a great environment to build disruptive blockchain-based solutions such as the Student Coin. These three factors made universities a perfect place to create the first wide-scale tokenization platform, similar to how the Internet and social media began.

Student Coin is also the first cryptocurrency directly related to the network of universities that helps in promoting the blockchain values and building the big international community. The Student Coin is run by students, faculties, and entrepreneurs from over 20 universities, including the Kozminski University, New York University, Harvard University, Stanford University, University of Oxford, London School of Economics and the Imperial College London.

if you are intersted you can use referral codes TO GET 5% more on the purchase. as it is now you can choose between get STC with normal currency

My ref link that gives you 5% more and also give me 5% https://stctoken.website/?ref=Exl1rs7zbx
Normal link: https://www.studentcoin.org

Just a quick headsup for you all: disregard the codes that tells you more than 5%. the only real is 5%.
In my opionion is the next big thing and you should check it out before it's too late!

ICO is about to end.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock