• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ARPrice - WordPress Pricing Table Plugin

ARPrice - WordPress Pricing Table Plugin v4.0.3

No permission to download
After updating the plugin
to version 4.0.1, access to the Admin Panel was blocked.
Did a rollback to version 4.0.0
Where could there be an error in the plugin code?
This version throws an error on the line "arprice/core/classes/class.arprice.php on line 1988"

Think @Babak just uploaded untouched v4.0.1 instead of a nulled version, that is why issues are occurring.

Working fine when nulled the same as previous versions from @NullMaster v3.9 and @Kao X3 v4.0. 😁

@dgpalych - probably similar to your own upload, albeit without the few English to Russian language changes in some files and the extra Russian language files. 😉

Attachments

• codecanyon-arprice-pricing-table-plugin-for-wordpress-4.0.1-nulled.zip
    14.8 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Babak and Fat_Thor
Think @Babak just uploaded untouched v4.0.1 instead of a nulled version, that is why issues are occurring.

Working fine when nulled the same as previous versions from @NullMaster v3.9 and @Kao X3 v4.0. 😁

@dgpalych - probably similar to your own upload, albeit without the few English to Russian language changes in some files and the extra Russian language files. 😉
If there is a need,
you can delete the localization files
of the Russian language.

works like a charm, thank you!

I am getting an error with the download link:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested page could not be found.

Files removed use main upload

@bobsmith why u remove ur attach bro :D?
im using your attach link

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
i got the error
Install Failed

Please activate license to install this template.

any help? thanks

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hi @Babak!

You can include templates folder in root plugin folder and update function in /arprice/core/classes/class.arprice.php to open offline access to templates.
Can someone please apply the changes to /arprice/core/classes/class.arprice.php and upload it, for some reason I am having errors, most likely my lack of programming skills. Thank you kindly.

Correction, it seems to work for 4.0.1 ok, but 4.0.2 with update function replaced give me error.

Last edited:
Can someone please apply the changes to /arprice/core/classes/class.arprice.php and upload it, for some reason I am having errors, most likely my lack of programming skills. Thank you kindly.

Correction, it seems to work for 4.0.1 ok, but 4.0.2 with update function replaced give me error.
I have version 4.0.2.
Everything works fine.
See screenshots:

Attachments

• screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-07-01-19-32-04-812.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-07-01-19-32-04-812.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 13
  • screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-07-01-19-34-10-184.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-07-01-19-34-10-184.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 14
  • screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-07-01-19-38-48-133.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-07-01-19-38-48-133.png
    502.1 KB · Views: 13
  • screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-07-01-19-42-46-561.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-07-01-19-42-46-561.png
    533.4 KB · Views: 13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock