• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Asset CleanUp Pro - Best Performance WordPress Plugin

Asset CleanUp Pro - Best Performance WordPress Plugin v1.2.5.0

No permission to download
The license tab shows Active. I did tried to unload some script in my page and it worked.

1602615000097.png
Hi, I have downloaded the latest version which is not unloading anything license says as inactive, how shall i activate it? please help.
i check and its nulled bro
also options work good or not ?

i check and its nulled bro
also options work good or not ?
Hey Babak options working fine it was my error for configuration however I am not able to make the activate option go even tried using the key mentioned in this thread but it does not accept licence... Thank you as always.

Babak updated Asset CleanUp Pro - Performance WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.2 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.2 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v1.1.8.2 - 16 October 2020 - Thanks To @NullMaster

* New Feature: Instruct the browser to download a CSS/JS file only when a certain media query matches (e.g. you might have a certain CSS file that is needed only in the desktop view, but not on mobile view)
* Prevent the plugin from triggering when Lumise plugin is used in edit mode
* Improvement: In the front-end view (when "Manage in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Asset CleanUp Pro - Performance WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.3 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.3 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
== Changelog == Thanks To @TassieNZ
= v1.1.8.3 - 22 November 2020

* Changed the "Plugins Manager" area to have the same feeling as the "CSS & JS Manager"; Removed the "Always load it (default)" option as it's redundant, since all the plugins are loaded by default unless there are unload rules set there; The load exceptions are now showing in green font to stand out in case they...

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.4 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.4 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.1.8.4 - 1 December 2020

* New Setting: Restrict access for administrators on the "CSS & JS Manager" area, thus decluttering the posts/pages whenever they edit them; Very useful if there are admins (e.g. store managers that don't have to mix with Asset CleanUp's assets list for various reasons) that should not view the the meta boxes from edit post/page, the CSS/JS list from the front-end view (if...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 4.19.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 4.19.05 PM.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 14

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.5 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.5 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.1.8.5 - 18 December 2020

* Replaced jQuery deprecated code with a new one (e.g. reported by "Enable jQuery Migrate Helper" plugin)
* Download file based on the browser's screen size feature addition: Show the option also for CSS files that are "parents" and have "children" under them, alerting the admin to be careful when a rule is set for the file as it could affect the way its "children" are loaded

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.6 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.6 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.1.8.6 - 4 January 2021 - Thank To @TassieNZ

* New Feature: Unload plugins within the Dashboard /wp-admin/ (useful for pages that are too slow and, in rare cases, to fix any conflicts between two plugins loaded on the same admin page)
* Fix: Inline CSS for specified files was not working anymore if the CSS file was cached
* Added option to prevent CSS/JS from being optimized on page...

• Love
Reactions: yuval and JRGWxRxZ

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.7 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.7 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.1.8.7 - 16 January 2021

* Improvement: Make it more clear where the admin is applying the plugin unload rules (frontend or /wp-admin/) in "Plugins Manager" by renaming the text related to the rules as well as the submit button
* Improvement: Alert the admin in case he/she might be in the wrong tab for plugin unload in "Plugins Manager" when the "wp-admin" string is added to the RegEx rules and the...

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.8 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.8 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.1.8.8 - 4 February 2021 Thanks To @TassieNZ

* Improved the caching mechanism: The most recently created files are never deleted in case HTML pages that weren't cleared for weeks or more would still load them successfully; Once "ver" is updated, then the now old file will be cleared in a couple of days (e.g. at least one day + the number of days set in "Settings" -> "Plugin Usage...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock