• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon v4.6.8

No permission to download
v2.7.2 Untouched - @Babak

v2.7.2
- Improvement: Frontend optimization by loading WooCommerce 'Shop Page' pagination JS file conditionally.
- Improvement: Frontend optimization by loading 'Blog Page' infinite pagination JS conditionally.
- Fix: Fatal error on changing the value of some controls in Customizer - compatibility with PHP 8.0

Attachments

• astra-addon-2.7.2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 55

v2.7.2
- Improvement: Frontend optimization by loading WooCommerce 'Shop Page' pagination JS file conditionally.
- Improvement: Frontend optimization by loading 'Blog Page' infinite pagination JS conditionally.
- Fix: Fatal error on changing the value of some controls in Customizer - compatibility with PHP 8.0
THANKS so much

Reactions: Medw1311
- v2.7.2 - Thank you, very timely!

P.S

If you can, please post Premium Starter Templates 2,3,9
please !!!

Last edited:

v2.7.2

Can you please PM me where the exact lines for nulling the pro addon are? I substitute many strings and added custom code, so I believe I managed to fu** up the license somehow. I'd love to be able to use my custom regex and, at the same time, have the pro addon nulled. Thank you so much for your attention and participation!

Can you please PM me where the exact lines for nulling the template are? I substitute many strings and added custom code, so I believe I managed to fu** up the license somehow. I'd love to be able to use my custom regex and, at the same time, have the pro addon nulled. Thank you so much for your attention and participation!
Sorry I have no idea about the nulling, you will have to wait for @Babak for that.

Reactions: Babak and nesym
Sorry I have no idea about the nulling, you will have to wait for @Babak for that.

Ok, I think I found out what I fucked up. I changed the author and the URL of http://support.brainstormforce.com for multiple files, and it seems the theme checks for API on their server. I assumed you nulled it locally but seems you are using their server for check, which will be a pain in the ass to rename it every time with regex. Even when I change it back to support.brainstormforce.com in the admin folder helpers.php and class-bsf-analytics.php I can't seem to achieve nulling. Can I somehow skip this check? Please help, @Babak Thanks!

Ok, I think I found out what I fucked up. I changed the author and the URL of http://support.brainstormforce.com for multiple files, and it seems the theme checks for API on their server. I assumed you nulled it locally but seems you are using their server for check, which will be a pain in the ass to rename it every time with regex. Even when I change it back to support.brainstormforce.com in the admin folder helpers.php and class-bsf-analytics.php I can't seem to achieve nulling. Can I somehow skip this check? Please help, @Babak Thanks!
let me check

PHP:
if ( 'registered' !== $status ) :
Can you please PM me where the exact lines for nulling the pro addon are? I substitute many strings and added custom code, so I believe I managed to fu** up the license somehow. I'd love to be able to use my custom regex and, at the same time, have the pro addon nulled. Thank you so much for your attention and participation!
open astra-addon.php in main folder
after line 16 add this code
PHP:
$brainstrom = get_option( 'brainstrom_products' );
$brainstrom['plugins']['astra-addon']['status'] = 'registered';
update_option( 'brainstrom_products', $brainstrom );
Like This:
3131313.jpg
Go To astra-addon\admin\bsf-core\auto-update\admin-functions.php
Open admin-functions.php
Find This Code around line 302
PHP:
if ( 'registered' !== $status ) :
and change it to:
PHP:
if ( $status == 'active' ) :
Go to astra-addon\admin\bsf-core\class-bsf-license-manager.php
Open class-bsf-license-manager.php
find this code around line 403
PHP:
public function get_remote_license_status( $purchase_key, $product_id ) {
after line 403 add this code
PHP:
return '1';
find this code around line 722
PHP:
if ( ! isset( $product_id ) ) {
and change it to this code
PHP:
if ( isset( $product_id ) ) {

Babak updated Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Astra Pro Addon v2.7.2 Nulled

Download Astra Pro v2.7.2 - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon Nulled Free
v2.7.2 Thanks To @medw1311

- Fix: Fatal error on changing the value of some controls in Customizer - compatibility with PHP 8.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Warning: require_once(/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/astra-addon/classes/library/batch-processing/wp-async-request.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/astra-addon/classes/class-astra-addon-background-updater.php on line 64

Version 2.7.3

December 23, 2020

Fix:
  • ‘Enable Code Editor’ button not appearing in Custom Layout editor when no Page Builders were active & in Firefox browser.
  • ‘Enable Code Editor’ & ‘Enable WordPress editor’ button text mismatch issue when classic editor plugin is active.

Reactions: intersysx
Version 2.7.3

December 23, 2020

Fix:
  • ‘Enable Code Editor’ button not appearing in Custom Layout editor when no Page Builders were active & in Firefox browser.
  • ‘Enable Code Editor’ & ‘Enable WordPress editor’ button text mismatch issue when classic editor plugin is active.
@medw1311

Reactions: smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock