• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools 3.8

No permission to download
file has a password which redirect me to another forum and that forum asked me to register which i am not in a mood. so if you have password thn provide me so i can test.
i downloaded and extracted files without needing any password, there is a password file in folder but no need of it, upload.zip is not password protected

i downloaded and extracted files without needing any password, there is a password file in folder but no need of it, upload.zip is not password protected
did you try extract the UPLOAD folder too? it is nt extracting nor I can open anyfile within the folder.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 27
is this working fine ? does this work without deleting index page?
yes its working fine. it will not change anything.
To find password, check txt file & you'll find password there.
As I respect every forum rules, so I cannot disclose password here.

@rajamsaddique make sure use script which I provided. I'm personally using it for last 2 months and found no issue anywhere regarding unlicensed version.

@rajamsaddique make sure use script which I provided. I'm personally using it for last 2 months and found no issue anywhere regarding unlicensed version.
cannot access admin on frontpage. So cannot login to the site. Otherwise installation was successful. Any solution? also getting a distorted ui of the page. sharing screenshot... Any solution??? 2023-08-05 23_09_24-A to Z SEO Tools - 100% Free SEO Tools.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock