• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Autozone - Automotive Car Dealer

Autozone - Automotive Car Dealer v6.8.8

No permission to download
Rubixvi updated Autozone - Automotive Car Dealer with a new update entry:

Autozone - Auto Dealer & Car Rental Theme 6.2.0

- Version: 6.2.0 -

1. Elementor demo import fixed

Requires update :
Theme: Autozone
Plugins: templines-helper-core .

<pre>

- Version: 6.1.9 -

1. Added new mobile menu.
2. Added Location Label .
3. Added African CFA currency.
4. Added new color style .

Requires update :
Plugins: pix-auto-deal , pix-booking-auto , templines-helper-core .

- Version: 6.1.8 -

1. Fixed errors in the Elementor
2. Minor bugs fixed .
3. Added vender subscrubes options
4. Added vender...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Wow
Reactions: anymoment
Rubixvi updated Autozone - Automotive Car Dealer with a new update entry:

Autozone - Auto Dealer & Car Rental Theme 6.4.6

- Version: 6.4.6 -

Improved compatibility with php 8 >
Dealer gallery problem fixed

Requires update :
Plugins: pix-auto-deal , templines-helper-core .

- Version: 6.4.2 -

Improved compatibility with php 8 >
Improved listing
Added price calculation when searching by date

Requires update :
Plugins: pix-auto-deal , templines-helper-core .

- Version: 6.3.4 -

1. Added APP version

- Version: 6.3.4 -

1. Minor bugs fixed.
2. Booking fixed.

Requires...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: desibabu
This is not nulled, how to use it, please?
install the plugins/addons and install the theme active plugins and theme.

nulling is actually very simple

\wp-content\themes\autozone\library\theme
activation.php

most of the end-of-function code can be return true; instead of return false; alternatively, insert a line before every activation function with return true;

Reactions: yasirp and desibabu

activation.php

most of the end-of-function code can be return true; instead of return false; alternatively, insert a line before every activation function with return true;
Thanks. I'll try to activate the theme myself. But if you can post the nulled version, that'd be helpful.

activation.php

I managed to activate it. Any information on how to import demo?

• Haha
Reactions: enigmahernandez
@Rubixvi More than 95% members on this site are not coders. It's not that easy for them to null properly. Also, if you want member to null themselves, then kindly give proper instructions with file name, line no, original code, replacement code step-by-step. Also it seems theme uploaded is neither nulled properly nor it is untouched. So, I have not attempted to null it.

Meanwhile, here is how it looks after proper nulling (client theme) and demo import.

Attachments

• autozone-2.png
    autozone-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: yasirp
@Rubixvi More than 95% members on this site are not coders. It's not that easy for them to null properly. Also, if you want member to null themselves, then kindly give proper instructions with file name, line no, original code, replacement code step-by-step. Also it seems theme uploaded is neither nulled properly nor it is untouched. So, I have not attempted to null it.

Meanwhile, here is how it looks after proper nulling (client theme) and demo import.
My theme is activated but demo import is not working

Kindly google with search string "how to import demo in wordpress theme". You will get answer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock