• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Avada | Website Builder For WP & WooCommerce By ThemeFusion

Avada | Website Builder For WP & WooCommerce By ThemeFusion v7.11.7

No permission to download
I have been using this theme for last 4 years on almost my 4 to 5 websites,

GTmetrix Grade​

F

Performance​

37%

Structure​

59%

Web Vitals​

Largest Contentful Paint​

4.7s

Total Blocking Time​

683ms

Cumulative Layout Shift​

Overall it's takes almost 40 to 60 sec. to load, using bluehost.in shared hosting.

How to resolve this speed issue? If anyone waiting for 60 sec. then no one opens the link and goes away from the websites.

please give your valuable inputs for improving this asap.

I have been using this theme for last 4 years on almost my 4 to 5 websites,

GTmetrix Grade​

F

Performance​

37%

Structure​

59%

Web Vitals​

Largest Contentful Paint​

4.7s

Total Blocking Time​

683ms

Cumulative Layout Shift​

Overall it's takes almost 40 to 60 sec. to load, using bluehost.in shared hosting.

How to resolve this speed issue? If anyone waiting for 60 sec. then no one opens the link and goes away from the websites.

please give your valuable inputs for improving this asap.
I can confirm that this theme has speed issues whivh needs to be fixed, I use lscache to optimise it a little bit.

I can confirm that this theme has speed issues whivh needs to be fixed, I use lscache to optimise it a little bit.
Also, try so many plugins for optimization but it does not resolve the issue for long, it's upon on developers' hands but if some of from here are creative then they may resolve this issue from the root.

Tenho usado esse tema nos últimos 4 anos em quase meus 4 a 5 sites,

Grau GTmetrix​

F

Desempenho​

37%

Estrutura​

59%

Sinais vitais da web​

Maior pintura com conteúdo​

4,7s

Tempo total de bloqueio​

683ms

Mudança cumulativa de layout​

No geral, leva quase 40 a 60 segundos. para carregar, usando hospedagem compartilhada bluehost.in.

Como resolver esse problema de velocidade? Se alguém esperar por 60 segundos. aí ninguém abre o link e sai dos sites.

por favor, dê suas valiosas contribuições para melhorar isso o mais rápido possível.
Use o plugin Lite Speed, configurando corretamente, é uma bala

Babak updated Avada | Website Builder For WP & WooCommerce By ThemeFusion with a new update entry:

Avada Theme v7.11.3

Download Avada v7.11.3 | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Nulled Free
v7.11.3 - November 13th, 2023

- NEW: Added lots of new styling options to Testimonial element (e.g. border, typography, alignment, icon)
- NEW: Added "marquee" style text scroll/rotation options to the Title element
- NEW: Added option to allow AJAX add-to-cart on WooCommerce single products
- NEW: Added "Reset Avada Caches" menu item to the Avada admin bar menu
- NEW: Added home URL placeholder for usage in Avada...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Avada Builder v 3.11.3 no update. below is the chinese language pack download,complete translation.

Attachments

• AVADA-CN-language.zip
    887.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: chezzz
Got The Solution For Importing DEMOS Guys :)

First Download the Desire Demo You Want From the below LINK
==========================================

Then Simply Follow These Steps
=====================
Hi bro, can you update the new demo file of the Business Website?
Thank you very much!

and new demo, thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock