• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ban issue?

It is normal for those who says bad words to be banned without any warning. This is the same rule what forum you go to. However, for other cases, there may be a system which takes 3 warnings than ban.

This is ridiculous where do you get that from? Is it a scientific fact? Do you even care to know what idiot means? And why are you hiding the most disgraceful word he used? Why don't you take your time to type "fucking idiot" which he did say to me.

I see this. He should never had said something like that. No question..
But that does not change anything to be honest.

You cannot talk like that to someone in that situation, and not expect to get a very negative reply. You started this yourself, and ban him because he reply.

Yes, I can see it was very stupid discussion, but that being said, I agree with him in 90% of the points he made during your discussion. Not to get into that now.

In the end, he got banned and i cannot change that, and this is not only about him.
Many many people getting banned, for the smallest things, when in any other forum they would have been given a warning or 30 days ban or something..

I truly believe that many intelligent people are being banned from this forum, because of small not really "valid" reasons.

I truly believe that many intelligent people are being banned from this forum, because of small not really "valid" reasons.
Name some intelligent people of yours, Babiato doesn't ban someone without any good reason. If this is for other people too apart from your husband. Name them! I might be rechecking what went wrong baning these people on behalf of the staff members. Let me know who are these people you are pointing to.

It is normal for those who says bad words to be banned without any warning. This is the same rule what forum you go to. However, for other cases, there may be a system which takes 3 warnings than ban.

We all know that it is not right for people to insult anyone but we should all know that some users then to be very annoying and provocating sometimes. Maturity comes when you learn how to handle it without expressing your superiority all the time

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
This is the part that I have a problem with this rule.
there no reason to worry if you haven't done anything wrong or break any rules like I said we most of the time we issue warning point or send a warning before banning a member, and users that just sign up and start posting spam we ban does instantly

Reactions: ELLIO7
I havent seen anybody banned who respects others. Shortly if u respect rules,others rights anybody can ban u. Respect is everything it doesnt matter you are on forum or social life.

Reactions: ELLIO7
Name some intelligent people of yours, Babiato doesn't ban someone without any good reason. If this is for other people too apart from your husband. Name them! I might be rechecking what went wrong baning these people on behalf of the staff members. Let me know who are these people you are pointing to.

I cannot remember all the people I see that has a ban sign on them (more than a few), where Im thinking this seem like a stupid reason, but I will you 3-4.
Myself & my husbond + bonus 2 ones.
You clearly do not agree with Khawk1, despite he should never had been banned,.

There were also a guy in this post earlier, mentioning he got banned at some point because he posted in the wrong place, or something like that.. Seems like a bad reason to ban someone.

I seen a guy write a post with an idiotic title, jokingly, and then a moderator banned him without any thought.. Cant remember the post, but he most likely moved on, all the same.

But how about the fact that I opened an account the day after Khawk1 was banned, wrote Babak on the account, asking why he banned my husbond.
The only reply i got was a ban on that account, based on duplicate accounts or something along those lines, despite we are 2 seperate people, so he was wrong to ban me.

Never got a reply by the way, just straight ban hammer.
That is no way to run a serious forum.

The fact is I did not start this letter to get into a long discussion with anyone, just to maybe get Babak to issue some guidelines, where you would get a few warnings, as its not fair to be banned for minor infractions.

I hope you all will have a good night :)

I cannot remember all the people I see that has a ban sign on them (more than a few), where Im thinking this seem like a stupid reason, but I will you 3-4.

There were also a guy in this post earlier, mentioning he got banned at some point because he posted in the wrong place, or something like that.. Seems like a bad reason to ban someone.

I seen a guy write a post with an idiotic title, jokingly, and then a moderator banned him without any thought.. Cant remember the post, but he most likely moved on, all the same.

But how about the fact that I opened an account the day after Khawk1 was banned, wrote Babak on the account, asking why he banned my husbond.
The only reply i got was a ban on that account, based on duplicate accounts or something along those lines, despite we are 2 seperate people, so he was wrong to ban me.

The fact is I did not start this letter to get into a long discussion with anyone, just to maybe get Babak to issue some guidelines, where you would get a few warnings, as its not fair to be banned for minor infractions.

Don't you think you just completely failed to prove your points? Babiato is an emerging community but that doesn't mean we as staff members fail to operate it properly. I've never seen a ban without any reason. You couldn't even come up with a link to ban and you kept saying you have seen "Intelligent" people getting ban from this forum without any good reason. Which is really very ridiculous and shocking when I can't even find anyone like that lately.

About @Khawk1 he deserves to be banned. I know my job so you aren't anybody to judge that if you fail to prove your points.

Also, you can already see so many people disagreeing with you so please do not repeat creating such a thread again without analyzing the whole fact and the forums.

Babiato is a place for rational people. Any level of irrationality will not be tolerated by me or any other staff members. I know my crewmates very well and none of them bans someone instantly unless there is a good reason, so stop complaining about something that is not true.

@CoffeeSamurai I've given it a second thought and decided to unban @Khawk1 . I realized that I could have banned him temporarily but for some reason it got permanent. I hope this friendly gesture is the beginning of a friendly relation between us and I am willing to stay cool with @Khawk1 if he does too.

screenshot_1-png.51530

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 41
@CoffeeSamurai I've given it a second thought and decided to unban @Khawk1 . I realized that I could have banned him temporarily but for some reason it got permanent. I hope this friendly gesture is the beginning of a friendly relation between us and I am willing to stay cool with @Khawk1 if he does too.

screenshot_1-png.51530
Glad to hear that :)

Reactions: Khawk1 and ELLIO7
This is the part that I have a problem with this rule.

If arrogant people keep doing shits on:
  • Just after joining (for spam / scam /advertise purpose)
  • Neglecting previous warning / taking warning lightly
Then it's entirely will be considered as their FAULT , and we may or may not issue warning or even instant BAN . . .

Those people who remain clean always they doesn't have to worry about any rules anytime, but those who have joined forum to show some smartness might end-up getting Banned . .

MOREOVER EVERYONE SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR REGARING THE TWO PARTICULAR PHRASE IN RULESET:
  1. MAY or MAY NOT
  2. CIRCUMSTANCES
These words were used many places in rule-set to make things more clear so that ONE CAN BARELY POINT THEIR FINGER TOWARDS STAFF's DECISION .

EXAMPLE: IF PEOPLE FEEL UNNECESSARY TO READ RULES AND MAINTAIN IF PROPERLY, THEN WE MAY OR MAY NOT FEEL ANY NECISSITY OF GIVING THEN WARNING BEFORE APPLYING IMMEDIATE BAN . . . THAT'S IT

Reactions: Tuton

Posting in wrong section should not be caused of Banning, but right after joining then posting in wrong section "MAY CAUSE" + Neglecting previous warning "MAY CAUSE" + Trying to SPAM / SCAM / PROMOTION "not MAY, but WILL CERTAINLY CAUSE" .

Dumbness / inappropriate way of posting "MAY CAUSE" upon other "CIRCUMSTANCES".

I repeat never use the word "Staff was wrong to bane" . We strictly maintain "NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNT POLICY" whoever it is (your husband, or you), better use SAME ACCOUNT among yourselves, If we suspect WE WILL BAN, APPLIES FOR EVERYONE , . . THERE WERE LOTS OF REASON WHY "DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS WRE STRICTLY PROHIBITED" - DO NEVER ARGUE ON THIS !!!

You seem to be simply not appropriate enough to understand the forum rules and what they stands for , or may be you have experience of some of other nonsense forum where shits are allowed politely.

AGAIN !! Warning depends on CIRCUMSTANCES . . Shits from sapling DUMBS "MAY or MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED" , while sh** from old (having some contribution or generic conversation ratio) might be considered with a warning from not making mistakes in future. Many assholes just joins forums and their next minute post is "promotion, telegram BTC / Credit card BINS etc etc" . . Do not recommend us that we should just "warn the user and keep them" .

Good to see that you are addressing this issue guys. This place is full of useless leechers and scammers. Why? Simply because all that counts for the owner of Babiato is the member and post counts in the forums. I was removed as a moderator because I took the fight against the useless peoples joining banning several of them each day. I banned to many even if they all were scammers and leechers thinking only of themselves. They then cried out to the owner and he lifted their ban and removed me instead. That's cool by me as I don't feel like working for free for someone that doesn't care about the quality of the content posted around here.
What is the point in having 83,857 members when only 100 of them are useful to the community and what is the point in having 279,705 posts when 270,000 of them are crap posts..? The truthful answer is PAYPAL revenue and nothing else.

I was banned once by this very ex mod just because I said was true and struck his nerves (if he had any of course).

The problem addressed by OP is real, though leechers issue is more prominent. I think this is inevitable because babiato is not as strict as other forums. This is also the very reason babiato is gaining popularity. You can't really stop leecher and at the same time stop banning people, but I agree with OP to incorporate some threshold before banning people for good.

Seems I have clarified many doubts in previous 3 posts . . Please read and understand rules properly , it simply doesn't consider 'FAMILY TREE WITH LOTS OF BRANCH WITH DUPLICATE ACCOUNT DETECTIONS" . .

BESIDE AS I FOUND MANY NONSENSE ARGUMENTS / QUESTIONS WHICH WERE TO CHANGE / AGAINST THE RULE . . . THOSE PEOPLE BETTER OIL THEMSELVES AND COMPLY WITH RULES . .

THREAD CLOSED !!!

I was banned once by this very ex mod just because I said was true and struck his nerves (if he had any of course).

The problem addressed by OP is real, though leechers issue is more prominent. I think this is inevitable because babiato is not as strict as other forums. This is also the very reason babiato is gaining popularity. You can't really stop leecher and at the same time stop banning people, but I agree with OP to incorporate some threshold before banning people for good.

Do you really want "Babiato to be strict" ??

Many members livelihood would be affected then , many duplicates account will be banned upon detection . . . Many polite sapling will get banned before becoming mature one . . .

I always considered to "NOT BE TOO STRICT" but to be "STRICT WITH SENSE OF ENVIRONMENT" . .
If I suggest @Babak to setup / configure Babiato system in my way , then things would become different today, I simply did not want it for myself and left the decision as a "All Staff approval-based only" . .

"OP to incorporate some threshold" - - Cooperation depends on how the person is presenting him/herself + where + among whom . . .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock