• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
I apologize if I offended anyone. I do not know who (and for what purpose) sold something somewhere, I only know that on this forum I received (including all sorts of useful advice) everything without money.
But everyone, who helped was banned. Sehr gut. Let's end on this.
About Swiper
i really appriciate you,useful resource i recieved since i am member,thanks,but do you have stories,feed,manual payments and withdrawal ?

can any one support me? it can not detect location and i can unable to register user due to no location detected

Due to the update, the old geo plugin was deprecated, you need to update the script or manually update the files and change the main page where the form is located.

Or just modify the form.

I can't exactly quote odne at the moment, but download the latest update that has the files I'm mentioning.

You will have to change some files, as the location within the system also requires this update if searching for the location will not work.

And in the mobile version, the developer posted codes with bugs, so some things will stop working if you update.

Normal on the developer's part

Thank you ual.380,yeah i tried to update the desktop version with another geo api and it worked on deskotop version,on twingo the issue is available.but i didnt test for.mobile theme,thanks

Can any one list vulnerability available in the script, i got difficulties in finding in all document,please support me if you checked before and with your recommendations

video call between mobile version and desktop version is not functional, you can initiate it but not go online,twigo vs desktop is perfect

Hello, how are you, I hope you are
About the problem I mentioned with the login screen with the geoip location
According to the developer it was in the profileLanding.phtml file
In the /public_html/themes/default/layout directory

Certifications to be reviewed

1 Check in the admin if you have the geoip plugin, it seems that this one has become obsolete

2 In admin In general settings PLUGINS / SOFTWARE SETTINGS

Check if you have Geolocation Settings installed
If so, visit this page https://myprojects.geoapify.com/login

Add New Project
Geolocation API

Click on the plus sign + and generate a key

Now just add this key in the admin panel
In general settings PLUGINS / SOFTWARE SETTINGS

About problem with calls in the mobile version

Between post 71 and 89 there are these corrected files that I posted.
Including the live mingle fix for mobile and desktop

About the other updates I can't help

As it requires information, current version installed.

If you have made or attempted to make any updates

// Tip if you used a dirty antiha downloaded version, I can tell you right away that it will contain several bugs, the ideal would be a clean installation if your script is still in its initial phase and you haven't made any modifications to lose it.
Just tip

Attachments

• update-4.4.4.2.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 20
do you have stories,feed,manual payments and withdrawal ?
I've already posted this here several times. I also posted my geopositioning fix here. In one version I used google services (for all landings), in the other - geoapify (for landing1).

Reactions: sol20
I've already posted this here several times. I also posted my geopositioning fix here. In one version I used google services (for all landings), in the other - geoapify (for landing1).
Ok,google service? Is it free?,i tried to use ip geopify but it seems expensive to pay for more visitors

No one posted any corrections, the developer himself corrected them, as I mentioned in the last answer.

The old geoip plugin became obsolete in the Belloo version. I didn't mean to say that the Geoip platform no longer works, in the case of Belloo the developer did not update the system and chose to use another platform.

If you have a corrected update and it works, and you don't have programming experience to invent something, update it in the way I mentioned and it will work.

Mine had the same problem, I did the update without changing anything and it worked perfectly both in the login home page and when searching for logged in users.

Messing with something that works is not good.
Even because Geolocation is the heart of this script, if it fails, several functions that are used based on searching for profiles will also fail.

And another thing, if you update more things in the future and you need to update, you will lose the modifications made because this update for geolocation does not only affect the profileLanding file.
It affects user files too.

To fix your problems you need to update from Version 4.4.4.1 one by one.

This version will install the geolocation plugin that you need and will also fix some bugs such as streaming sending a free gift to itself etc...

And some other bugs.

But there will be a small bug in the mobile version which is sharing profile, but this is simple to fix

To update, just go to the website and download
I'm not going to post a link so as not to draw attention to the forum here and avoid problems.
Download directly from their website

Reactions: sol20 and M.C
Check your:
administrator\editor\index.php(764): url: site_url()+'/assets/sources/upload.php?fromEditor=true',
mobile\js\controllers.js(20): url: site_url+'/assets/sources/upload.php',
themes\default\js\belloo.js(2255): url: site_url()+'/assets/sources/upload.php',
themes\plugins\swiper.js(33): url: siteUrl+'/assets/sources/upload.php',

in this situation you have https://your.site//assets/sources/upload.php
You are Hero,your support makes me perfect,thank you!, i have an other issue,twigo can not detect location can you resolve it??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nndaid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock