• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - dating script

Stern

Feb 18, 2023
The section is dedicated to this (by far) the most progressive dating site engine. A place to discuss and correct author's errors and adaptation of the engine for your own dating site.

First, we extract the files from the zip.
We put the files we extracted from the Zip into the main directory
we build from the shape
You write the license I gave in the license section, you enter the sql information you have installed, you complete the installation
After the installation is finished, we throw the files in the patch_nulled folder into the main directory and it's okay, the installation is finished without any problems, the only problem is there are no fake users in it, I couldn't solve it, I'm sharing it, I would appreciate it if anyone could share it.

Let's start from the script posted in another thread by respected Meybuz(thanks to him). If anyone has ideas - please add them!

Attachments

• belloo_software_4_full.zip
    37.2 MB · Views: 113
You're kidding aren't you? You literally copied another member's post word by word.

Read our rules more carefully before your next post. It will help you a lot. Next time you pull a trick like this one you will receive a warn AND a ban (for being second warn)

Thread trashed for being duplicate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock