• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best addons for Elementor page builder and also Cache plugin for Website

GSP

Oct 13, 2020
What are the best addons for elementor page builder. I want to make my website more modern and more designs stuffs. and also i want to know which is the best cache plugin for wordpress site to load faster. please Suggest what should i do.

the best addon is no addon. You are thinking backward, create your design first, then only when you can't (easily) achieve it using only elementor you use appropriate addon.

as for cache, server lever caching is way better than php ones. You could use multiple cache layers too.

Reactions: GSP
the best addon is no addon. You are thinking backward, create your design first, then only when you can't (easily) achieve it using only elementor you use appropriate addon.

as for cache, server lever caching is way better than php ones. You could use multiple cache layers too.

Yeah but some option the elementor pro plugin doesn't have that's why i am asking and also i not well in design too

What @jancok was try to say is while working, until you get to the point where the widgets in Elementor can't turn up for the objective you're trying to arrive at, don't look for an add on or you'll be confused as to which to use.

Reactions: o.. and GSP
And as for the cache, he meant some servers have well optimized cache with their own plugin, Lite Speed Cache for instance.

With such server, you only need their recommended plugin.

But I heard lots of good news about WP Rocket tho. Never tried it.

I use Lite Speed Cache and in some cases, W3 Total Cache.

Reactions: o.. and GSP
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock