• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Best offer]⭐ Zender Unlimited SMS sends from your mobile for just $10/year LIMITED ONLY [CodeCanyon Scripts]

Elferan

Jul 24, 2020
zender previw.jpg

Welcome!!

As the title said, you get full unlimited access to Zender for sending any number of messages, connect all the devices you want, and get literally unlimited API keys and Webhooks, all for just $10 per year !! It is limited and never again you'll find this offer.

This script is resource-intensive. Here's what a fellow Babiato member said:
Well this script unfortunately only works with a connection to an API and the scripts are being handled from another server "but" this will produce harm to the client, why?

For this reason, it adds a lot of broadband and resources to the server and no hosting server will take care of this type of service since this puts the server in general at risk so the truth would think a lot and better said I would never install this type of script for that the truth you give a door to a person to see your files through this API unless you secure your server properly.

Note, I have hired devs to make this script even better and offer you better performance, so this is a special pre-launch sale, I assure this will be your best purchase. Proof of hiring dev. If you run this yourself, it's a VPS costing $7 or a droplet costing (at least) $5 every month, plus solving bugs and server headaches... Worry not for I will host, update, maintain, secure, support, and manage everything for you for this little $10 price.

You'll get this $5 per month plan for just $10 per year. This plan costs more than $34 per month from others!!

Screenshot (370).jpg

Click here to pay - For more Payment options PM me.

Refund:
Within 7 days - Full refund - No questions asked
Within 30 days - Refund will be issued, no questions asked only transaction fees (like PayPal) will be deducted
No refunds if you used the account, remember this is fully unlimited. So if you send 1000 messages within 2 days and ask for a refund under 7-days policy it won't be accepted.

You may have questions, that's why I'm here to answer. Ask away all your questions below and in PMs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-201528__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200907-201528__01.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock