• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best solution to run nulled scripts on a server while on a tight budget ?

unusual_research

Jan 9, 2021
Romania
Hello fellow babiatoes,
I am a freelance frontend dev looking to improve my way of working and manage things better, especially customer relations. I think the Perfex script would do the job, but I am running on a low budget atm and have a few questions:

1. Can I run into trouble if I install the nulled version got from here and use it just for my really small business ?​

2. Is it better to run it on a miniPC on-prem, or on a VPS ?​

3. Anyone here tried it on their own server ? What other scripts do you guys find useful ?​

If anyone can throw a bone here and give some more info, tips & tricks on the topic, I would be very grateful

Cheers 💗

Most of the scripts shared here are with GPL 2.0 License. Read about it online.

Reactions: unusual_research
Most of the scripts shared here are with GPL 2.0 License. Read about it online.
Thanks, read it in it's original form and after some more confusion, I found some answers.

"If you use components that are licensed under GPLv3, then you are required to license the complete application the contains the GPL components under the GPL as well.

However, this is not all bad news, because the GPL only requires that you distribute the source code only to those persons that you distribute the binary to. If you never distribute the software to anyone, then you are also not required to give the sources away.

If you only provide remote access, then you are not distributing the software that runs on the server, so there are no distribution requirements for that. You have to be careful though if you also serve javascript parts that are executed on the client's machine, as that code is actually being distributed and might be affected by the GPL requirements."

Does the last paragraph mean that I am not allowed to display my Perfex data on a client frontend ? That's how I understand it..

Hello fellow babiatoes,
I am a freelance frontend dev looking to improve my way of working and manage things better, especially customer relations. I think the Perfex script would do the job, but I am running on a low budget atm and have a few questions:

1. Can I run into trouble if I install the nulled version got from here and use it just for my really small business ?​

3. Anyone here tried it on their own server ? What other scripts do you guys find useful ?​

If anyone can throw a bone here and give some more info, tips & tricks on the topic, I would be very grateful

Cheers 💗
I have my own server at home in which I run everything. I use Cloudflare for tunneling. Let's talk about it.

I have my own server at home in which I run everything. I use Cloudflare for tunneling. Let's talk about it.
This sounds like a perfect solution. You can share your experience in a short guide in another topic or something and link it to here.

Reactions: unusual_research
Hello fellow babiatoes,

Cheers 💗
Perfex CRM would be the best choice for you, because systemthinking is everything ;)

1. NOTE: First all scripts, codes, addons and plugins published here in the forum are under GPL 2.0 License. And second, nobody can see in your FTP-Server without Access, what kind of Software you use and if its nulled or not!

2. You dont need a VPS or your own mini PC (whatever you mean by thead …), you can run Perfex CRM on shared hosting …

3. It depenses on your goals … (Come on man, what kind of question is this?)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock