• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best way to host images (manga site)

japanslayer

Aug 1, 2020
Hello everyone.
I'm having trouble finding a good alternative to store my images. I have 2tb of manga images and images from my website and they use 40tb of bandwidth
and I would like to find a good service with good speed for the images to load quickly and not be too expensive.

In the forum I found some alternatives but I couldn't make a decision. Anyone who owns manga sites and can share their experiences would appreciate it

Thanks

Amazon S3 is very cheap to store bulk amounts of any type of file.
Personally, I would create extremely efficient thumbnails and then, if users would like to download or see bigger pictures, I would use S3 full-size replicas.

Reactions: japanslayer
hosting in imgbb, imgur or any other image upload hosting, there no way.

Buying a cheap dedicated server from Kimsufi, hetzner, ovh or storage vps.

I can recommend abelohost, alexhost for dmca ignored

Hello everyone.
I'm having trouble finding a good alternative to store my images. I have 2tb of manga images and images from my website and they use 40tb of bandwidth
and I would like to find a good service with good speed for the images to load quickly and not be too expensive.

In the forum I found some alternatives but I couldn't make a decision. Anyone who owns manga sites and can share their experiences would appreciate it

Thanks
Search for wasabi.com, filebase.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock