• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best WP Seo Plugin?

babok

Nov 28, 2022
currently i use yoast but i am getting more and more dissatisfied with it. are there better alternatives? seo press? aio seo?

I haven't been able to reach the top keywords with Yoast SEO or RankMath, but I see a change with Squirrly SEO 😂

have you also revised your content or just installed the plugin?
I rewrite the content as suggested by Squirrly. I can check keywords and rankings directly from the plugin without having to use a 3rd party platform like Ahrefs or Semrush without having to do in-depth research. You can refer to its functions, test a website. For me, Rankmath is getting heavier and slower with website performance.

If you just need automation and simplicity, try Slim SEO, it's been getting quite good reviews lately, it's light and not complicated.

Reactions: babok
I rewrite the content as suggested by Squirrly. I can check keywords and rankings directly from the plugin without having to use a 3rd party platform like Ahrefs or Semrush without having to do in-depth research. You can refer to its functions, test a website. For me, Rankmath is getting heavier and slower with website performance.

If you just need automation and simplicity, try Slim SEO, it's been getting quite good reviews lately, it's light and not complicated.

thanks a lot! :)

In 2024, it's astonishing that anyone sensible would endorse or take pride in Yoasty SEO. 🤯

It's akin to believing that McDonald's serves the finest cheeseburger, despite over 99 billion served and it not even ranking in the top 5... once you outgrow the happy meal, one must never go back.

RankMath and SEOPress are both acceptable and good alternatives but not my favorite. I think if you favor performance and privacy you'll love The SEO Framework. There is a reason https://perfmatters.io/wordpress-performance-checklist/ talks about it as well as everyone else who knows how to code.

Last edited:
Reactions: racun0tak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock