• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Better Babiato :)

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Ummm i create this post after seeing
CyberDeviL and Medw1311 Retirement post

well i just a "potato member" that came to babiato when have a time, not every day, but at least i came minimum 1x on a week.
because my english is suck, the things that i can conclude is there's a problem between admin and the mod,
seeing those 2 post on a day make me little sad...

even i not interact with two of that moderator, but at some time, i also using their resource from babiato.
my point on this post just want to suggest the admin, to make babiato as feels different with other's forum....
or "error-free, abusiveness-free, scam-free, spam-free and so more" - CyberDeviL

all i can do is turned off ublock/any adblocker that i had, and i sure, the admin can do more to their fellow mod....
i nope no mod will Resign with these problem....

if the cyberdevil say "I just couldn't tolerate pathetic decision of Administration here (by over-ruling my fellow moderators, decreasing eligibility criteria of forum rulesets continuously" i hope on future that will not happen again....
i hope this all just a small mistake and no more amazing mod and contributor leave babiato ever again....

compared to me.... the people who leave already give so much contribution.... that's why i feeling this is not right. and i hope the others mod not leave like those 2 amazing mod...
we can't let other mod leave babiato,
and also i didn't want people just submitting or upload some "junk" files on babiato...
babiato big because of the amazing mod, member, and the simplicity...
i mean...

you didn't need to pay anything to see any attachment, unlike other forum...
you also can't being rude like iam on my post XD or you can get BONK by the admin/mod
so i just want this all to continue...

babiato feels like my vitual home, after i do some homework, on campus, or waiting my Sate or Nasi Goreng being served, i always read some post on babiato,
i hope this will remain same on future, i hope admin can do that things and prevent any mod to feeling the same things as @CyberDeviL and @Medw1311
don't let this amazing forum became bad because some 1-2 things
i think that's a good choice to limit the mod so mod not too powerfull and hurting the member
but i hope the admin not over-ruling them and decreasing too much the forum rulesets

i hope this forum not ruined like... UC forum...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock