• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bhojon - Best Restaurant Management Software with Restaurant Website

Bhojon - Best Restaurant Management Software with Restaurant Website Untouched v3.0 (09/07/2023)

No permission to download
No problem
in "install\php" folder and file named "Verification.php" add
Code:
return array('status'=>true);
in line 95
also in "system\core\compat" folder and file named "lic.php" replace lines from 130 to 134 and add
Code:
return TRUE;
hope that i helped :geek: 🌹

No problem
Code:
in line 95
also in "system\core\compat" folder and file named "lic.php" replace lines from 130 to 134 and add
Code:
return TRUE;
thank you bro

No problem
Code:
in line 95
Code:
return TRUE;
what do I have to replace?

If you completed the installation and in the last step it says connect to the internet then just dismiss that and go to your install link and just add /login it will direct you to the login page

Reactions: bsico
If you completed the installation and in the last step it says connect to the internet then just dismiss that and go to your install link and just add /login it will direct you to the login page
I downloaded version v2.7
I modified the files and added (return array('status'=>true);)
In the first step
And when I add a random id and purchase code But a message comes

• Please Connect with internet!
If you could help me and give me a pre-installed copy with the database

I downloaded version v2.7
I modified the files and added (return array('status'=>true);)
In the first step
And when I add a random id and purchase code But a message comes

• Please Connect with internet!
If you could help me and give me a pre-installed copy with the database
You must know the problem if you are willing to know the solution, i can help you with that and connect with you by anydisk or zoom or any app to help

Bro, i have done the changes but still its asking for purchase code & not accepting any random keys even .

Pls suggest
Ok try this purchase code
11111111-11111-1111-1111111111
Or any code in that order

Bro it's getting installed with above given code format.

But once after logging in , it says your purchase code is invalid & contact bdtask immediately..

I think this needs to b properly nulled in some other way.

Bro it's getting installed with above given code format.

But once after logging in , it says your purchase code is invalid & contact bdtask immediately..

I think this needs to b properly nulled in some other way.
That's because you modified one code only not both files
Please check again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock