• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bimber Theme Header Meta Description Modification

aleikram

Aug 18, 2019
Hello, is anybody can help me to modify meta description in Bimber theme? I don't want to use any plugin also is there possible to hide theme details as well so any CMS site can't get access what theme i am using like this web owner did : https://beingguru.com (Theme name Being guru).

my website link is https://bloggerrun.com (under dev)

Similarly, a free plugin like WP Hide & Security Enhancer can not only help you hide your theme but the fact that you use Wordpress any at all and that Easy Facebook Like Box, Responsive FlipBook Plugin and WordPress Popular Posts are just three of the plugins you use on your site. :)

Last edited:
Similarly, a free plugin like WP Hide & Security Enhancer can not only help you hide your theme but the fact that you use Wordpress any at all and that Easy Facebook Like Box, Responsive FlipBook Plugin and WordPress Popular Posts are just three of the plugins you use on your site. :)
Yes... I use wordpress for years and every day I learn! So, thx for your input here!

As you're more experienced on this, is it safe to make all settings active (I did so, but with a test only site full of plugins, no posts and/or images and is perfect, but I don't know --and I wouldn't like to be locked or something- in a live running site with images and data. So please be kind to describe your problems –if any... to earn time and "peace".. :)

Thx again @CeeOh2

Reactions: CeeOh2
Yes... I use wordpress for years and every day I learn! So, thx for your input here!

As you're more experienced on this, is it safe to make all settings active (I did so, but with a test only site full of plugins, no posts and/or images and is perfect, but I don't know --and I wouldn't like to be locked or something- in a live running site with images and data. So please be kind to describe your problems –if any... to earn time and "peace".. :)

Thx again @CeeOh2

First, let me reassure you. If you're locked out or you don't like the changes you've made you can reset all settings by visiting the failsafe url that looks something like this@

You will find this link on the WP hide/Admin section. It will also be emailed to you at your default email address.

Secondly, what works best is to make changes one item at a time then check how that affects your current setup. Your personal theme and plugins may not all play nice together.

WP Hide/General/Html is where you can compress your source code making it harder to the average user to see what you're using. Test the option that works best for you.

WP Hide/Rewrite is the section where you really hide your Wordpress. WP Hide/Rewrite/WP Content enables you to change your /wp-content/ directory to something like /apps/ and at WP Hide/Rewrite/WP includes you cange your /wp-includes/ directory to /inc/

You will need patience and trial and error to find the option that works for you. You try the aggressive approach and activate everything at once and if that works for you then you're sorted!

All the best.

First, let me reassure you. If you're locked out or you don't like the changes you've made you can reset all settings by visiting the failsafe url that looks something like this@

You will find this link on the WP hide/Admin section. It will also be emailed to you at your default email address.

Secondly, what works best is to make changes one item at a time then check how that affects your current setup. Your personal theme and plugins may not all play nice together.

WP Hide/General/Html is where you can compress your source code making it harder to the average user to see what you're using. Test the option that works best for you.

WP Hide/Rewrite is the section where you really hide your Wordpress. WP Hide/Rewrite/WP Content enables you to change your /wp-content/ directory to something like /apps/ and at WP Hide/Rewrite/WP includes you cange your /wp-includes/ directory to /inc/

You will need patience and trial and error to find the option that works for you. You try the aggressive approach and activate everything at once and if that works for you then you're sorted!

All the best.
Yes... It was a demo installation anyway, full of plugins, etc; but with no content or photos. I saw the "panic" link and as I didn’t care a lot, I tried this. For sure when decide to install on a live site I cannot do the same :) And the other thing that made me less anxious was the fact that in reality it doesn’t change the paths, so the recovery is (probably) more or less htaccess lines...

So, I totally ow you three thx; one for the quick answer; one for the answer itself and one for the information!

Reactions: rafaloco and CeeOh2
Yes... It was a demo installation anyway, full of plugins, etc; but with no content or photos. I saw the "panic" link and as I didn’t care a lot, I tried this. For sure when decide to install on a live site I cannot do the same :) And the other thing that made me less anxious was the fact that in reality it doesn’t change the paths, so the recovery is (probably) more or less htaccess lines...

So, I totally ow you three thx; one for the quick answer; one for the answer itself and one for the information!
Cool. Thanks. Thanks. And thanks! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock