• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Blog2social Premium 6.5.3

I tried it again. It is not pro premium.
I don't need it. It is bad version.
I need good working version.
I need really pro or premium version.
may be old version.

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 66
I tried it now but not change

yes but not good
Hi...
first, I clicked premium and than I opeded this page and I clicked again ''Licence Business''
But opened again same page. page not have licence add sentes
can you write me your version link.
many thanks.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 36
I tried it again. It is not pro premium.
I don't need it. It is bad version.
I need good working version.
I need really pro or premium version.
may be old version.
I think you should crack it yourself and use :)))

Reactions: bdkalkun
hi...
I have new ecommerce website.
I need blog2social or fs poster.
I've been looking for them on the internet.
I saw it on your site and registered on your site.
Because I need only one of full version.
It was written that programs are running on your website.
I downloaded them but they didn't work. I wanted activate key codes but they didn't give me. I was so surprised and disappointed.
If they are not going to give the activate codes, why are they sharing lie?
I could also share many full version ptograms that they might need.
I am sorrow...
If there are blog2social or fs poster key activate code and dowload liks they can share with mine.
Sorrow...

Reactions: grafixer
Hi guys,

Have you been testing all the functionalities to see if they work as expected and also if this version does not revert to freemium as it was reported a few pages back?
I currently have the freemium version installed and would like to go with this version therefore can you please confirm if it works?

I need only %100 really working FS POSTER or blog2cocial install files + keys.
All nulled version not working. but I will try it. I downloaded it. it is 6.5.7 version. before I tried it. it is not pro.
I don't like it. if you have pro version + key, I can give you a lot of %100 working pro ecommerce themes, plugins.
all of tried from I. yesterday and today.
I shared two different %100 working pro plugins yesterday and today.
please share pro plugins that work 100%

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Guyver
I need only %100 really working FS POSTER or blog2cocial install files + keys.
All nulled version not working. but I will try it. I downloaded it. it is 6.5.7 version. before I tried it. it is not pro.
I don't like it. if you have pro version + key, I can give you a lot of %100 working pro ecommerce themes, plugins.
all of tred from I.
who tf are you? whining all over the threads while phpcore is generous enough to share his upload with all of us...use free version,activate 30 days trial ,add all your account then delete replace free version uploaded version here

be greatefull say thanks since he spend his valuable time nulling or at least "tried" for all of us unlike you who winning like spoil brat...don't say garbage ,appreciate his effort ...if you don't like his upload ...buy it ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock