• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Blood Bank App With Admin Panel & Material Design

Blood Bank App With Admin Panel & Material Design 3.3.1

No permission to download
for personn who got problem to change admin user & password, the password when saved is stored as text, but normaly need to be BCrypt you can go to a bcrypt generator type your password get your hash key & put this hash in your sql database in table tbl_admin colon password

@sakhmart
Good work by you. First time I have seen origional developer used your provided version as an official update.
Origional developer know this thread and used your version for update at codecanyon.

@sakhmart
Good work by you. First time I have seen origional developer used your provided version as an official update.
Origional developer know this thread and used your version for update at codecanyon.
Thanks for the reply? Have you purchased it by developer?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock