• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v7.7

No permission to download

Change 0(zero) to 365 also doing again line 54 or 55 $grace_period_days = 378 as like that.

Hello :D
The plugin does not work with multi-site: In the main site it works perfectly, but in the second site asks me for the license key

Falconizer updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software Systems with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro Addon v3.4

Download Bookly Pro Addon v3.4 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
3.4 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Added support for Bookly 19.3
  • Added ability to customize content in ‘New booking combined notification’ by using the each block
  • Added ability to customize content in Settings > Calendar by using if and each blocks
  • Added ability to customize content in Settings > Customers > Customer address by using the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Nulled, use any key to activate

I'm trying to activate this version using any key but getting this error:

Purchased code verification is temporarily unavailable. Try again later. (translated from Dutch to English)

Buenas noches,

Qué código habría que modificar para que no aparezca el cartel "Verificación de la licencia necesaria"?
No quiero que le aparezca a los usuarios que tienen perfiles como por ejemplo Bookly Supervisor o Bookly Administrator.

Muchas gracias!

I'm trying to activate this version using any key but getting this error:

Purchased code verification is temporarily unavailable. Try again later. (translated from Dutch to English)
Goodnight,

What code should be changed so that the "License verification required" sign does not appear?
I don't want it to appear to users who have profiles such as Bookly Supervisor or Bookly Administrator.

Thank you very much!
Please test and report back.

Pro Addon v3.4 NULLED

Attachments

• bookly-addon-pro_nulled.zip
    556 KB · Views: 65
[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, publicación: 383318, miembro: 14291"]
Por favor, pruebe e informe.

Pro Addon v3.4 NULLED
[/CITAR]

Excelente! Ya no aparece el cartel para ningún usuario ni que se solicitará licencia dentro de "cantidad" días.
Muchas gracias.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Excelente! Ya no aparece el cartel para ningún usuario ni que se solicitará licencia dentro de "cantidad" días.
Muchas gracias.
ME: Hey Google! Get yourself here and null this for me. "Excelente! Ya no aparece el cartel para ningún usuario ni que se solicitará licencia dentro de "cantidad" días.
Muchas gracias."

GOOGLE: No problem Taz, anything for you. "Excellent! The poster no longer appears for any user or that a license will be requested within "quantity" days.
Thank you very much."

ME: Thanks Google!

@francovcho - glad it's now all working! :love:

Buenos días,

He agregado el complemento "Información del cliente" y creé un campo llamado "Obra Social". Existe alguna manera de ingresar este campo en la tabla de "Citas"? Para que al imprimir la lista, aparezca la Obra Social que el cliente seleccionó al momento de realizar la reserva.
Estimo que deberá realizarse por código o a través de PHPmyAdmin, pero no encuentro la forma.

Muchas gracias!

2021-02-04_15h28_06.png

2021-02-04_15h28_48.png

Last edited:
Thanks TassieNZ for your help.

WhenI've installed your addon, appears a message saying that I must to put a "purchase code" to check if exists a new version available of the plugin.

I've found this purchase code, and the message is disappeared now :D

db129f26-d9ef-4d95-b197-8359c07c239e

Hope it can be useful

Thanks TassieNZ for your help.

WhenI've installed your addon, appears a message saying that I must to put a "purchase code" to check if exists a new version available of the plugin.

I've found this purchase code, and the message is disappeared now :D

db129f26-d9ef-4d95-b197-8359c07c239e

Hope it can be useful

db129f26-d9ef-4d95-b197-8359c07c239e is used on another domain liins.fr.
In order to use the purchase code on this domain, please dissociate it in the admin panel of the other domain.
If you do not have access to the admin area, please contact our technical support at [email protected] to transfer the license manually.

and if I any other code like i.e. db129f26-d9ef-4d95-b197-8359c07c239f (just changed the last character) it's not a valide code for Bookly Pro (Add-on).

---
then I've uploaded the one posted by @TassieNZ here and it works like a charm.

@Babak this might be helpful for you to link the working one to the Download button. :geek:

Hi 9.4 has been updated. Can TassieNZ please consider nulling it like the previous one.
If you are actually referring to v19.4 then it is FREE and does not require nulling if used with my Bookly Pro Addon v3.4 NULLED.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Talita Cabral
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock