• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
Hi everybody, is version 2.3.3 nulled?, I know there are both nulled and not in the package, but nulled version is asking for license...

Update, working now.

Last edited:
Can you update to the bersion 2.5.4 please?
and if anyone have the saas verion please share it

Adding locations and work hours does not work with the v2.5.4 posted here.
No error is thrown either. It saves and reloads to the same page without any entries.

It seems that the latest version which is creating tables in database is the 2.3.2. If installing on clean WP 5.6 / 5.7 the 2.5.4 version it does not creating tables in the database, so nothing is possible to save and manage.

Who can confirm this also?

Or how to get the tables in?
Of course when installing previous versions like 2.3.2 on clean instance if works and possible to import data of old booknetic files. But how to install the most recent version (2.5.4) on clean instance, if it does not creat any tables on installation process?

Any idea if there is any way we can enable the SAAS version?

Hey everyone, is anybody facing issues with the plugin not saving things? Like I try to create an email notification and I get an error message. If I try to create a new appearance, I click save and it just reloads and it doesn't create anything.

Things like that?

Just a FYI: I have been using for a project daily with no issues. I don't know if the issues could be something related with a nulled version. Also, the files that I uploaded here is for the WordPress plugin version NOT the SASS. So, if I made the mistake to publish on the wrong thread, please let me know.

Hello! anyone know if the under "Services" tab, the note section (description of service), anyway to lengthen the preview or show full text? as the note section will be cut off halfway. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock