• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE v30.4.2

No permission to download
By chance anyone have any of the other QI addons, any additional that isn't included with the themes, they are difficult to find for testing.

Thanks in advance.

Babak updated Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE with a new update entry:

Bridge Theme v29.8

Download Bridge v29.8 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v29.8 – SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2023

– Added ‘Force Load’ options for each 3rd party script in Qode Options -> Performance
– Added ‘Third Party Scripts Loading Type’ options in Qode Options -> Performance
– Added ‘Enable Display Swap for Google Fonts’ options in Qode Options -> Performance
– Updated Bridge Core to 3.1.0
– Updated Qode Listing to 3.0.6
– Updated Qode LMS to 3.0.7
– Updated Qode Music to 2.1.5
– Updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

any chance for latest update? thx.

Version 30.0.1 – September 28th, 2023​

– Updated Bridge Core to 3.1.1
– Minor fix

Version 30.0 – September 28th, 2023​

– Added dynamic logic for loading of js files – dynamic loading of shortcode partials only when necessary
– Updated Qode Listing plugin to 3.0.7
– Updated Qode LMS plugin to 3.0.8
– Updated Qode Music plugin to 2.1.6
– Updated Qode News plugin to 3.0.6
– Updated Qode Real Estate plugin to 1.1.5
– Updated Qode Tours plugin to 3.1.0
– Improved loading of Google Maps Api to load only when necessary
– Improved loading of Qode Like module to be loaded only when necessary
– Improved comments sending functionality when ajax page transitions are enabled
– Fixed loading of portfolio list scripts for Related Portfolios section within Portfolio Single page
– Fixed potential warning for Qode Slider header effect taxonomy field
– Fixed potential issue with tracks display for Album and Album List shortcodes

Babak updated Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE with a new update entry:

Bridge Theme v30.1

Download Bridge v30.1 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v30.1 – NOVEMBER 1ST, 2023

– Added admin notice for recommended plugins update
– Added ‘Make slider of product gallery images on mobile’ option in Qode Options -> WooCommerce
– Added ‘Spacing after title mobile’ meta option per page
– Added ‘Show Only Breadcrumbs’ option in Qode Options -> Title and meta option per page
– Added options to disable Qode Separator widget on certain screen resolutions
– Updated...

Reactions: chezzz and kokoliso
Hello, I have issue with import demos. Didnt work on previous version always stuck at certain %, I did the php updates. new version gives error support. Any ideas to get demo imported?? thanks
WP bakery not activated

Last edited:
This theme is nice but not nulled like the previous persons said. You cant download/install the demos.
Still very appreciated tho =)

*I use version 29.9 instead. it is nulled =)

Last edited:
This theme is nice but not nulled like the previous persons said. You cant download/install the demos.
Still very appreciated tho =)

*I use version 29.9 instead. it is nulled =)
I tried this version but its an xml file, I cannot upload it as a theme

Bridge Theme v30.2

Download Bridge v30.2 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v30.2 – JANUARY 5TH, 2024

– Added option to set SVG as Qode Search open and close icons in Qode Options -> Header
– Added option to set SVG as Side Area close icon in Qode Options -> Header
– Added option to set SVG as Mobile Menu icon in Qode Options -> Header
– Added option to set SVG as WooCommerce Dropdown Cart icon in Qode Options -> WooCommerce
– Added link options for ‘Image With Text’ shortcode
–...

Reactions: chezzz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock