• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App v1.0

No permission to download
I really don't understand how this is getting so much attention, broken or not. What are you going to do with this?

It's not because it's expensive that it has any value, there's no way to market something like this properly.
Respected Weev, It got attention becuase INDIA banned TikTok App, and many country going to ban tiktok as its chinese app(security reason), few app same like TikTok (moj app, chingari app) got so much downloads after TIkTok ban in india, thats why everyone going to publish TikTok clone.

Upload is not working but some videos its accepting the file but doesn't really upload anything just shows loading
Login, profile edit , profile picture upload is working
App crashes at bubble wallet tab

Attachments

• dbbbt.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 66
  • SCREEN~1.JPG
    SCREEN~1.JPG
    306.1 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: codd3ex
Download Coders enjoy its value....100USD but if i'm upload free..but its some scam at developer...so check after used....best luck i will upload...install videos..
its working on Localhost idk w
orking need some a
Upload is not working but some videos its accepting the file but doesn't really upload anything just shows loading
Bro can you share screen shot of your admin panel and the server side code for this and password of zip ..thanks in advance ..

Everyone of those shouting SQL SQL has gone crazy. Even if you FIX YOUR DATABASE, this won't work. The code on the app side, doesn't has any upload code. All it has is a toast which says "Error uploading. Video must be more than 15 secs"

I don't get it how people expect it to run without the upload code :rolleyes:

Yes .... they think that it is a piece of cake ... the code has lot of bugs and even we made the database with our own hands still not working ... some of the features

Yes .... they think that it is a piece of cake ... the code has lot of bugs and even we made the database with our own hands still not working ... some of the features

Exactly. Parts of code is missing on the android side. And people here are mad about SQL instead.

Reactions: ALAN_ln

- For profile picture update I have added the column 'user_profile' as below but duplicate images been stored in /upload folder.
`user_profile` mediumblob NOT NULL in the 'users' table
- Also have added below for restricting duplicate email id insertion in 'users' table.
ALTER TABLE `users`
ADD PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`);
ADD UNIQUE KEY `user_email` (`user_email`);
ADD UNIQUE KEY `user_name` (`user_name`);
- Looking like couple of variable from 'Video.java ' are missing in 'video_table + sound + sound_category + post + 2 more' tables in databases.
e.g -> 'added_by' column is missing from 'sound' table
- If we compare the tables (users + video + sound) from 'TicTic database, we can get some ideas about the relationships.
- In TicTic -> fb_id(users), fb_id & sound_id(videos) & id, uploaded_by(sound) are interlinked. The dummy inserted values like (102970476542908425990).
- I think you @LeLouched already discovered it.
Hey your attached 'db' file is password protected. Can you please share it ?
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock