• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.81

No permission to download
O.K., fair enough. This was made by someone I know, but works fine. I've never had the original child theme and never seen it offered anywhere.

ok then, i will install it and try it, thank you for your time, i like to ask you one last question

you said that you never had the original child theme, that means you didn't get the theme from the official website, i downloaded the theme from your website and i just wanna make sure that it is safe and no malicious code is inside

thank you

ok then, i will install it and try it, thank you for your time, i like to ask you one last question

you said that you never had the original child theme, that means you didn't get the theme from the official website, i downloaded the theme from your website and i just wanna make sure that it is safe and no malicious code is inside

thank you
Totally safe. All fully scanned prior to offering!

Reactions: shadowrazor

thank you

Thats a risk you always take, however there wouldnt be so many users if the site spreaded malware. You can always comb through the code you upload to your website on your own, or hire someone for cheap that knows how to read code to make sure.

Plus they dont need to acquire them from the official website, they may have other sources and not direct access to the website. They have shared everything essential needed for it to work.

Reactions: TassieNZ
oh, thank you
You are right to ask as you are a new member. However, have a look at how much I offer and also null. 4619 people can't be wrong! (reaction score).

Having said that, I have f*ck*d up a couple of times when one of my suppliers went feral. I have taken them out of existence since.

Anyway, welcome to Babiato.

TassieNZ :)

You are right to ask as you are a new member. However, have a look at how much I offer and also null. 4619 people can't be wrong! (reaction score).

Having said that, I have f*ck*d up a couple of times when one of my suppliers went feral. I have taken them out of existence since.

Anyway, welcome to Babiato.

TassieNZ :)

thank you

Hi guys, I'm trying to setup everything as the demo, so I create a sandbox in the buddyboss page and I check that for courses homepage, they have a Template called "LearnDash Homepage Demos" but in my installation isn't showed that template... do you guys know how to set the /courses page as main page withouth having that Template?

Buddyboss demo:

ef0e3457ee63b1c9a3f6e6c98325f8dc.png

My installation with las Buddyboss theme & platform:

6415325e60ecdc9aa38ed2df229e45e5.png

Thanks a lot!

Hi guys, I'm trying to setup everything as the demo, so I create a sandbox in the buddyboss page and I check that for courses homepage, they have a Template called "LearnDash Homepage Demos" but in my installation isn't showed that template... do you guys know how to set the /courses page as main page withouth having that Template?

Buddyboss demo:

Thanks a lot!

Are you using one of their themes?

Reactions: pepito pe

Buddyboss demo:

Thanks a lot!

Just install LearnDash Course Grid
and create new page and add shortcode [ld_course_list]
or using block search for LearnDash Course List
Done

Reactions: TassieNZ
Just install LearnDash Course Grid
and create new page and add shortcode [ld_course_list]
or using block search for LearnDash Course List
Done
Unfortunately, I don't get the same result (no search bar, no tabs, no category filters). I already tried that but its a little different (important for me).

Thank you anyway.

Are you using elementor? If so, you can use their course grid option. To add the categories selector tool, you can use the shortcode [ld_course_list course_categoryselector="true"] (simply put in the same section as your grid). You could probably use the shortcode in Gutenberg as well. Best of luck!

Reactions: pepito pe
how can i make buddyboss have the kind of desktop top menu display on mobile, thats the only thing i am not getting a way round. I need a menu at the top with links like register

how can i make buddyboss have the kind of desktop top menu display on mobile, thats the only thing i am not getting a way round. I need a menu at the top with links like register
It is possible to do it with elementor custom headers but you have to play around with it quite a bit - I never got mine looking right so just went back to the default and put a button at the top of key pages directing the user to the register/login page. Good luck with it.

Please update to Buddyboss theme V1.4.3. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-040744_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-040744_Edge.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock