• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.81

No permission to download
After some experience with BBP, BBT and Geodirectory I can suggest only to totally get rid off integrated into BBT header navigation including BuddyPanel. For full design implementation on site I use Elementor Pro, Element Pack and many essential one for me from Jet Plugins (Crocoblock).

With this bundle you will be able to re-create header navigation, buddypanel into whatever you want. JetMenu is light-weight, dynamic and well integrated into Elementor.
Now my BBT doesn't use anymore default header, footer and menu, only custom.
JetMenu has built-in options to even swap with default menus without touching header.

BBT has default navigation in 3 locations; title bar, profile dropdown and buddypanel. No ability add menu element as primary for submenus for being clickable as full on mobile phone, only arrows are clickable (same in buddypanel and title bar nav). Menu from profile dropdown doesn't show on mobile phones, only "logout" option and gets swapped with buddypanel menu. Profile title in dropdown on mobiles does include "My Account", on desktops there is member @hashnametag under member title. No ability in any of those menus from BBT to have some dynamic content. There was too many negative sides to keep BBT default menus nav for me during development.
I still have structure similar to BBT, title bar is there but more advanced with some dynamic content inside. profile menu is with submenus and shows on dekstop./mobile without any problems. I recreated also buddypanel as sticky bottom navigation bar with functions reserved only for logged in members.
Thank you @Supratec for your experience. But so using Jet Menu, you are able to navigate in AJAX style ?

Reactions: Supratec
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Thank you @Supratec for your experience. But so using Jet Menu, you are able to navigate in AJAX style ?
Yes it has built in ajax to this menu so dynamic content get loaded when request is send to server, not on page load itself. All goes in JQuery.
For example if you will use Mega Menu (block in Elementor from JetMenu) it will provide you full features with ability to automatically change this mega menu into burger mega menu for mobile when detected.
All lightweight in .js ;)

Yes it has built in ajax to this menu so dynamic content get loaded when request is send to server, not on page load itself. All goes in JQuery.
For example if you will use Mega Menu (block in Elementor from JetMenu) it will provide you full features with ability to automatically change this mega menu into burger mega menu for mobile when detected.
All lightweight in .js ;)
WOW, great, I will try it so ;) Thanks a lot !

Reactions: TassieNZ
BuddyBoss Wall v1.3.8

Attachments

• buddyboss-wall1.3.8.zip
    175.6 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: salvejoy

Attachments

• buddypress-member-types-pro1.4.3.zip
    129.4 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: vboard
Hello,
I'm looking for a way to have modal/Ajax popup when clicking on Login button in Buddyboss Theme ( on Top of the right)
Does anyone got any solution ?
Cheers ;)

Guys! I´ve been tried a lot this theme. But all the time there´s an activation license to type. How do I do?
Thanks!
Antoniocarlosjr, Use your file manager and visit wp-content/themes/buddyboss-theme/inc/lib/buddyboss-updater/buddyboss-updater.php to comment out lines 29 to 41 (by putting // at the beginning of each line), and bingo

Reactions: UfU and satrion
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock